What I know for sure ..When You Look Beyond the Horizon...A Sea of Opportunity Awaits You! It is my privilege to help you explore those opportunities.
Contact Karla Palmer
Office: Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage Address: 14875 US Highway 17 N, Hampstead, NC 28443 Office Phone: (910) 270-8880 Mobile Phone: (910) 409-0451 Business: (910) 270-8880 Fax: (910) 270-6388 Email: email@example.com
About Karla Palmer
- Originally from Canada, I have lived and worked in the United States since 1979. After a successful career as a senior human resources professional in New York City, I left the Big Apple in early 2005 to move closer to family and to start a new chapter in my life in southeastern NC. My corporate career has exposed me to two major international financial institutions and also to a leading integrated media company serving legal, real estate, financial and business professionals. As such, I am no stranger to ensuring my clients receive the quality of service they deserve, are kept informed and that results are achieved.
- As your real estate needs evolve, my desire is to protect your equity and I am committed to making the selling of your existing home and/or the purchase of your new one a smooth process.
- The WELCOME MAT is at the door! Whether you are buying, selling or investing, my goal is to support you every step of the way in order to make your real estate experience a truly positive one. The equation is quite simple - my reputation depends on your satisfaction. Let's talk!
- The Floyd Wickman Program - On Track Award for Exceptional Productivity
- Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage - "Best of the Best" - 1st Quarter 2011.
- Licensee of the North Carolina Real Estate Commission (NCREC) - #249902 and a REALTOR which signifies that I have sworn to uphold a certain Code of Ethics in the conduct of my real estate business.
- A member in good standing of two multiple listing services, i.e., both the Jacksonville Board of Realtors (JBOR) AND the Wilmington Regional Association of Realtors (WRAR)
- A member in good standing of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and the North Carolina Association of Realtors (NCAR)
- Real estate designations include: SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist) and AHS (Accredited Home-Staging Specialist
- A Campaign Cabinet Volunteer for United Way of The Cape Fear Area from 2005 - Present
- Accredited Home-Staging Specialist (AHS) - a value added resource to help clients stage their house for a faster sale
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) - program instructs REALTORS to profitably and ethically serve the real estate needs of clients age 50+ .
- Graduate: The Floyd Wickman S.M.A.R.T. Program - Leadership Award - Production Award - Core Values Club
- Luxury Homes in The Cape Fear region of southeastern North Carolina including Brunswick, New Hanover, Pender and Onlsow Counties.
- Lots and Acreage in The Cape Fear region of southeastern North Carolina including Brunswick, New Hanover, Pender and Onlsow Counties.
New Construction Homes
- Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage markets the sale of new construction properties for a large number of the finest builders/developers in The Cape Fear Region.
- Military Markets
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes