Real estate investment is not only exciting but immensely important. If you are looking for experience and distinctive service, please call me!
Contact Missy Baskervill
Office: Coldwell Banker Willis-Smith Company Address: 401 Hodges St, PO Box 864, Oriental, NC 28571 Office Phone: (252) 249-1000 Mobile Phone: (252) 670-9757 Fax: (252) 249-2663 Email: email@example.com
About Missy Baskervill
- Please visit my website at: www.missysellsncwaterfront.com
- 2008 Pamlico County Realtor of the Year Award.
- Neuse Yacht Racing Association Sportsman of the Year Award
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle Award. Coldwell Banker Diamond Society Award
- Multi Million Dollar Producer Awards
- I served as the First Woman Commodore of the Neuse Sailing Association
- I served as the First, and only, woman Commodore of the North Carolina Yacht Racing Association
- I have served as the Commodore of the neuse Yacht Racing Association
- I am the Coldwell Banker Willis-Smith Company, Oriental Office Broker-in-charge and Sales Manager
- I have practiced real estate sales and marketing on a full time basis for over 24 years in Eastern North Carolina.
- I have served as President of the Pamlico County Board of Realtors and have also held other Executive Board positions and comittee chairman positions
- Member of the National Assoc. of Realtors, the North Carolina Assoc. of Realtors, Pamlico County Assoc. of Realtors and Neuse River Region Association of Realtors.
- Member of the Neuse River Region Multiple Listing Service, and Three Rivers Multiple Listing Service.
- I am a lifelong sailor with almost 30 years of boating experience in the inland and offshore waters of Eastern North Carolina. I have extensive personal knowledge of the local area waterways.
- My personal kowldege of and involvment in local, cultural, events and opportunities ranging from boating events to the arts, gives me the ability to guide new residents towards their own special interests
- I am committed to keeping abreast of current market conditions and trends in order to better service my clients.
- I have a long history of community service, involvement, and commitment.
- I am well versed in federal, state, and local regulations that affect building, marine construction, and development.
- I have a deep sense of satisfaction and joy in helping to find the perfect home or lot for my buying clients and the same great feeling in marketing and selling a property for my selling clients.
- I am Spanish speaking on a limited level.
- I have served as a Pamlico County Commissioner, a Governor’s appointee to the North Carolina "Riparian Rights" Stakeholders Committee, a Pamlico County appointee to the Land Use Plan Advisory Committee, and am currently serving as the Pamlico County Alternate to the Coastal Resources Commission Advisory Council.
- I have chaired and co-chaired numerous community events including The Oriental Cup Regatta, The Oriental Croaker Festival, The New Bern Historic Homes and Garden Tour, Pamlico Project Graduation, The Neuse River Women's Invitational Regatta, and The North Carolina Offshore Championship Regatta.
- I am, due to 24 years of experience, particularly knowledgeable on correctly pricing property for sale. A benefit to both my buying and selling clients.
- Waterfront homes and lots
- Boat slip sales
- Golf Course homes and lots
- Rural properties
- Referral and Relocaiton
- I have extensive knowlege of local, state, and federal rules and regulations
- I have extensive personal kowledge about our area waterways including water depths, tidal ranges, and protection and exposure issues affecting land, docks, and boats.
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties