Welcome to my Profile page! I'd be honored to lead you through the process of finding a new home OR selling your current one. Call me-336-706-0741.
Contact Lynda Hall
Office: Coldwell Banker Triad, Realtors Address: 1011 South Main Street, Kernersville, NC 27284 Office Phone: (336) 996-3971 Mobile Phone: (336) 706-0741 Fax: (336) 768-4580 Email: email@example.com
About Lynda Hall
- I'm a "baby-boomer"; I graduated from Grimsley Sr High in Greensboro, NC, Brevard Jr. College in Brevard, NC, and Wake Forest University in Winston Salem: ie. Southern Gal all the way!!
- I wanted to major in Psychology at Wake until I experienced E&Q, at which point I decided on a major in English. I did my student teaching in Gibsonville, NC, and secured my first teaching position at Northeast Guilford Sr.High, teaching 12th grade honor students.
- I opted to quit teaching and try singing for a living! After the travel got wearisome, I settled down and joined a metals and plastics company in Greensboro; I started in customer service, then purchasing, and finally in outside sales. When the business was sold, I started my own, called Fabrication Specialists, Inc. I sold the company when I moved to St. Croix, USVI, where I lived for 10 years.I still have friends there and try to return as often as possible to that beautiful place. I met my husband, John, there- he was there for 20 years.
- Johnny and I moved back to NC and purchased Fab-Spec again! I just closed it after 16 years. I had already started in Real Estate in 2009 and am more than happy to stay here!!
- "Integrity, exceptional service and customer satisfaction above all else": using CBTR's exceptional tools to aid in researching, pricing, marketing and promoting your home for sale as well as locating, negotiating and closing your new home are just a few of the steps we will travel together on the journey to discovering your new lifestyle.
- My Promise...a delightful new lifestyle in the home of your dreams... a brand new pallette on which to paint your new life...a new location to explore:schools,parks,attractions and neighbors... a new place to run, bike, wallk, decorate or just take that much-deserved nap. Whether you are moving for more room or less room, preparing for a new life or simply enjoying your spouse, you and I will find your new home.
- Check out my personal website at www.TimeToMoveNC.com
- SFR-Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource
- ASP- Accredited Staging Professional
- CNS- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Wake Forest Graduate, with a major in English
- Started my first plastics and metals business at 37 after being in the business for 12 years; sold it to move to STX,VI, where I bought a beach restaurant, The Serendipity", and sold it 5 years later to move back to NC.
- Re-purchased my original plastics and metals business in 1996 and in 2012, I leased it to our manager to help him get his own business going.
- All in all, I have over 40 years of business experience involving selling, purchasing, negotiating, and closing- not to mention the involved math!
- First Home Buyers
- Retirement Home Buyers
- Down-sizing (Empty nest?) OR Up-sizing!
- Communication- must be from the English!
- Negotiation- from the Purchasing Agent.
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative