Let my 30+ years of local real experience go to work for you to help you find the perfect home or sell your home in the Fayetteville area.
Contact Suzanne Pennink
Office: Coldwell Banker Advantage Address: 3800 Raeford Road, Fayetteville, NC 28304 Office Phone: (910) 483-5353 Mobile Phone: (910) 391-0117 Business: (910) 483-5353 Fax: (910) 483-7586 Email: email@example.com
About Suzanne Pennink
- PROFESSIONAL SERVICE Fayetteville Association of REALTORS - President 1992, REALTOR of the Year 1994, Past Treasurer and Director and VP of Membership
- NC Association of REALTORS - State Director 1992 - 2007, Legislative Committee 2002 - Present
- Homebuilders Association of Fayetteville - President 1998, Treasure (2 terms), DIrector 2004-2007, NC State Director
- Cumberland County 2010 Planning Committee
- Fayetteville Technical Community College - Instructor, Real Estate Practical Applications Course Foundation Board of Directors - July 2005 - June 2008
- Fort Bragg/Fayetteville Housing Task Force 1996-1999, Dept. of Army Commander's Award for Public Service 1997
- Fayetteville Historic Resources Commission 2004 - 2006, Chairperson 2006 - 2007
- COMMUNITY SERVICE Arts Council of Fayetteville - President 1991-1992, 3 Year Director 1998-1990
- Fayetteville Area Chamber of Commerce - Director 1997 Safe Havens Supervised Visitations Program - Advisory Board - 2008 - Present
- Methodist College (University) - Advisory Board of the Reeves School of Business - Current, Chairman of the Fund Drive Friends Division 1996 Fayetteville State University - Foundation Board 1993-2003, Real Estate Chairperson Fayetteville Montessori School - Patron Cape Fear Regional Theatre - Director Downtown Fayetteville Reviatlization - 1994 - Present
- 2003 REALTOR Citizenship Award by NCAR
- Methodist College (University) - Woman Entrepreneur of the Year 1989
- Chamber of Commerce - Athena Award 1997
- Women's Center - Giraffe Award
- Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI)
- Graduate REALTOR Builders Institute (GRB)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Residential Broker (CRB)
- I started my real estate career in 1974. In 1975, I opened a small independent firm which I operated until 2000. I then merged my company to become co-owner, with Ralph Huff, of Coldwell Banker United Realty.
- As a NC licensed general contractor, I have built homes and developed subdivisions in the Cumberland County area.
- As a REALTOR, I have served in just about every position in the local and state Associations of REALTORS including President.
- I am an active supporter of the local community including Arts Council, Chamber of Commerce and Fayetteville Museum of Art, to name a few.
- I grew up as an "Army Brat", and as the daughter of an Army Officer, my father was transferred to Ft. Bragg in the early 60's. I attended school here and have lived here every since.
- I am married to Dr. Menno Pennink and have three children and one grandchild.
- Licensed Real Estate Associate since 1974
- Licensed North Carolina General Contractor since 1991
- Broker Owner and President of Coldwell Banker United Realty
New Construction Homes
- 300 Hay (www.300hay.com) - vibrant downtown condominiums and townhouses
- River Bluff - (www.riverbluffhomes.com) - condominiums and homes overlooking the scenic Cape Fear River with lots of amenities such as pool and clubhouse. Prices starting at $136,000
- West Park Place - (www.westparknc.com) - carefree townhouse living close to post, luxurious pool and clubhouse. Prices starting at $165,000
- Mariner's Pointe - custom homes in Jack Britt school district, large lots, prices staring in mid-$300s