Call me first! It will be the only call you will need.
Contact Johnna Fross
Office: Coldwell Banker Advantage Address: 2457 Eaton Ferry Road, Littleton, NC 27850 Office Phone: (252) 586-2470 Business: (252) 586-2470 Fax: (252) 586-4314 Email: email@example.com
About Johnna Fross
- I live on Lake Gaston and I love it! I am thrilled to introduce clients to the joys of lake living. It is an adventure everyday.
- I know Lake Gaston and surrounding areas, let me show you around. I like to show the lake by boat if the weather permits.
- I work diligently for my client's best interests and to make each transaction as stress free as possible for them.
- I walk my clients through each phase of the transaction interfacing with mortgage agents, lawyers, contractors and other real estate agents, taking care of paperwork and time tables.
- Not only do I help clients locally, but I help them, their family and friends with real estate transactions nationally. I can do the same for you too.
- I have extensive network connections that I put to work for my clients.
- As an ePro, I have expertise in internet marketing and transactions. When buying or selling a home, this is crucial to a succesful sale.
- I have thorough knowledge of the current market. I know what is on the market, what is a deal, what is over priced and what has sold. I put that knowledge to work for my clients.
- My clients give me the highest compliment when they refer their friends and family to me. I don't disappoint them.
- Coldwell Banker International President's Elite (over $250,000 in gross closed commission)
- Major Achievements in Marketing Excellence (over 3 million in sales) three times, presented by the Triangle Sales and Marketing Council.
- Licensed in North Carolina and Virginia
- Graduate North Carolina State University 1983 BS Chemical Engineering
- Corporate career in Human Resources
- Successful real estate sales since 1995
- BS Chemical Engineering NCSU 1983
- Previews program completion
- Accredited Buyers Representative completion
- Certified New Homes Sales Professional
- Insititute of Residential Marketing series
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Roanoke Valley Board of Realtors
- New Homes
- Luxury Homes
- Vacation Homes
- Lake Homes
- Lake Gaston and surrounding areas in North Carolina and Virginia.
New Construction Homes
- I have helped many clients pick a lot and a builder, and build a home from the ground up.
- I have excellent knowledge of construction and the many aspects of building a home.
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties