Contact Edwin Barry
Office: Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage Address: 14875 US Highway 17 N, Hampstead, NC 28443 Office Phone: (910) 270-8880 Mobile Phone: (910) 599-3131 Business: (910) 270-2221 Fax: (910) 270-6388 Email: email@example.com
About Edwin Barry
- Welcome to my profile. As a professional REALTOR with Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Realty, the #1 leading real estate firm in Southeastern NC, Ed can provide you with a full range of real estate services to meet and exceed your needs.
- Originally from New Jersey, Ed has also lived in New York and Pa. My family and I now reside in the beautiful coastal community of Hampstead, NC.
- Ed's expert market knowledge includes all of New Hanover, Pender and Onslow Counties, which includes all communities between and including Wilmington and Jacksonville, as well as Topsail Island.
- For anyone planning to relocate to our region from out of state, Ed will provide you with advise, experience, and real estate services to make your relocation a smooth and enjoyable experience. Ed speaks with and assists out of state buyers on a regular basis.
- When you are ready to sell your home, buy a new home, buy vacant land, and/or buy a dream beach home, Ed will carefully listen to you, offer advise and in depth market information, and guide you through transaction with hands-on personalized service. Ed's approach is to be both your real estate professional, as well as your trusted advisor throughout your buying/selling process.
- National Association of REALTORS.
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS
- Wilmington Regional Association of REALTORS.
- Topsail Island Association of REALTORS.
- CARTUS NETWORK Market, Referral and Affinity Specialist. CNMS, CNRS, CNAS.
- Ed brings a wide range of senior management business experience from assignments in the automotive, publishing, retail, and industrial supply industries. This diversified background allows Ed to deliver the highest level of professional service, loyality, customer service and commitment to his client's tranactions.
- As a US ARMY veteran, Ed understands the needs of our military personnel, which enables him to effectively assist and guide his military clients and families through the home buying and selling processes.
- First Time HomeBuyers
- New Construction
- Resale Homes
- Beach Property
- Townhomes and Condo's