"Land will always be my passion." Whether it is land or homes, enjoyment comes by bringing the buyers and sellers together.
Contact Jason Adams
Office: Coldwell Banker Coastal Rivers Realty Address: 239 West Main Street, Washington, NC 27889 Office Phone: (252) 975-8010 Business: (252) 975-8010 Fax: (252) 975-8020 Email: Jasonmilleradams@gmail.com
About Jason Adams
- I have lived in Beaufort County all of my life. I graduated from Wayne Community College with a degree in forestry and spent many years working in the family logging business. This valuable experience allows me to meet the needs of land and timber buyers and sellers. Whether it is open fields or tracts of timberland, "Land will always be my passion."
- I currently reside in Bath with my wife Elizabeth and sons Landon and Matthew. I enjoy the outdoors, spending time with family, and watching sports.
- I am the coach of JV and Varsity basketball at Pungo Christian Academy. I enjoy the challenge of assisting the players to improve and the success that follows with hard work.
- I am a member of Hunters Bridge Church of Christ. I have served as deacon, adult Sunday School teacher, teenage teacher, and choir member. I currently serve the church as elder, treasurer, and young adult Sunday School teacher.
- Attended East Carolina University for 2 years.
- Graduated from Wayne Community College with degree in forestry.
- Past Pro-Logger certification.
- Trained by our "in-house" trainer at Coldwell Banker Coastal Rivers Realty.
- Attend weekly training classes.
- Ability to cruise standing timber.
- Tree id