Searching for waterfront or lifestyle property? Explore Pamlico County with Brokers who live & work there. Call or visit our website: thejbdteam.co
Contact Jude Dodds
Office: Coldwell Banker Willis-Smith Company Address: 401 Hodges St, PO Box 864, Oriental, NC 28571 Office Phone: (252) 249-1000 Mobile Phone: (252) 670-1162 Business: (252) 249-1000 Fax: (252) 249-2663 Email: email@example.com
About Jude Dodds
- We have made Pamlico County home in our restored 1900 farmhouse and we love the country style with access to large cities when the need arises. We enjoy cruising the extensive, well protected local waters in our sailboat. We have embraced the communities as active participants in the STEP (Small Towns Economic Prosperity) program of the NC Rural Center to support development of rural areas.
- Jude is the immediate past President of the Pamlico County Historical Association & is active in presenting programs to the local schools. She serves on the advisory board of the Pamlico County Farmer's Market, board member of the Scottish Heritage Society and the board of the Emergency Food & Shelter Program in Craven County as well as a member of Pamlico County Paws.
- Brian has served as President of the Scottish Heritage Society of Eastern NC and a board member of the Pamlico County Chamber of Commerce.
- NAR GREEN Designation
- Member of the Neuse River Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- North Carolina Association of Realtors, Member
- Jude previously worked six years as a Realtor Associate in Chicago before moving to the financial investment industry where she was a corporate officer of a private brokerage firm for 10 years.
- Brian left his native New Zealand to work in the United Kingdom and South Africa before coming to the USA. He has lived in California, North Carolina I Illinois as well as a five year assignment in Paris, France. Between them they have bought and sold 14 homes finally settling in the 1900 Farm House in Pamlico County and retaining 2 as rental properties.
- As a team we bring to our buyer clients unique experience and skills in real estate to help you find the perfect property. These include buyer counseling, financial, construction, and corporate & international relocation.
- For sellers, we offer access to the latest internet marketing tools to provide optimum exposure of your property to the widest possible range of qualified buyers as well as innovative ideas to interest other Brokers.
- We listen to your needs and work on your behalf to help you achieve your property goals.
- Jude started her Real Estate career with first time buyers in Chicago, IL in 1990. Current low interest rates make home ownership possible for many who thought it was out of their reach.Jude loves showing the first time home buyer that the monthly mortgage payment can be comparable or lower than an average rent payment with rates this low.
- Ten years of experience in the financial investment field in Chicago, IL. gave her insight into the demands of working with investors. Commercial real estate has many opportunities for Brokers in this area. She has established relationships with domestic as well as international investment groups.
- Relocation can be an emotional time for a family or anyone. An experienced Broker who understands the time and commitment required to accomplish a seamless move can help ease that stress.
- Market strategy is formulated as much by discussion with the current owners and why they purchased the property as inspecting the property itself. Every property needs to have a strategic plan in place before the listing hits the MLS. It is all about exposure but you need to target a market of plausible buyers and showcase amenities important to that group.
- Brian has lived in five countries; he understands the logistics of international moves. Having constructed facilities in other countries as well as North Carolina this knowledge helps with purchasing lots to build your dream home or a newly constructed home.
- Locating the perfect property, negotiating the perfect price and calling a moving company is only the beginning.. Brian is there after the deed is recorded. He will answer questions you may have about local services and assist with access to the home for contractors for out-of state buyers.
- We are accomplished sailors and love to show you the many marinas and boating activities offered in a county that is surrounded by water on three sides. If a boat is in your future local water knowledge is essential before you buy.
- Buyer Representative
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Military Markets