Contact Gretchen Peoples
Office: Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage Address: 4911 Long Beach Road SE, Southport, NC 28461 Office Phone: (910) 457-6713 Business: (910) 457-6713 Fax: (910) 457-6715 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Gretchen Peoples
- I´ve witnessed a lot of changes in the real estate market and in the community as our sleepy hideaway by the sea has become "discovered" by people from....well, everywhere!
- Since I jumped in as "Rookie of the Year" in 1994, I've been privileged to assist hundreds of buyers and sellers with their real estate needs. Although a majority of my clients have been buying or selling homes, I have much experience with clients whose needs have ranged from purchasing a building lot to buying or selling acreage, investing in commercial real estate, and even developing beautiful subdivisions.
- Before I was a Realtor, I was a press photographer. I worked for the Fayetteville Observer Times and The Monroe Enquirer Journal. It was this experience that made me realize I enjoyed working with people from all walks of life.
- When I'm not working, I'm taking Carolina to dance, t-ball, soccer, or golf, working in the yard, fishing, teaching preschoolers at Sunday school, and cheering with my husband when the Tarheels play basketball.
- My business philosophy is based on the Golden Rule, and I strive to treat people the way I would want to be treated. I understand that a real estate transaction can be overwhelming to the uninitiated and stressful to the seasoned veteran. By anticipating needs and sharing my experience, I hope to make each transaction a pleasant experience for my clients. It is my hope that once I have the opportunity to work with someone, I will become their "Realtor for life!"
- If you are considering buying or selling a home or would just like to have additional information about real estate in your area, please don´t hesitate to call or e-mail me.
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS
- Member of the North Carolina Association of REALTORS
- Member of the Brunswick County Association of REALTORS
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Recreation and Resort Sales (RRS) Specialist