Jim ClaryYou deserve a Realtor that is passionate about serving you! Call Jim Clary at 910-477-0100. http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=673454
Contact Jim Clary
Office: Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage Address: 4911 Long Beach Road SE, Southport, NC 28461 Office Phone: (910) 457-6713 Business: (910) 792-7720 Fax: (910) 457-6715 Email: email@example.com
About Jim Clary
- When he was five years old, Jim Clary began selling his brother’s crayon drawings door to door for a nickel each. Little did he know at the time that it was the beginning of a long career in sales that perfectly prepared him for a highly successful real estate career in Brunswick County.
- A broker and qualified broker-in-charge with extensive experience in working with both sellers and buyers, Jim and his wife Judy also own the historic Brunswick Inn in Southport, where he serves as the step-it-and-fetch-it worker and breakfast-time storyteller for the guests.
- A graduate of Southeast Missouri State University and a United States Navy veteran (active service and nearly 20 years in the Reserves), Jim has held a variety of sales and sales-management positions with companies such as Xerox, Ricoh, Image Office Systems, Federal Paper Board and COECO.
- Jim has deep roots in the community, as he serves as a church deacon, Sunday school teacher and usher. Jim often tells people, “We don’t know if we will die “in” Southport, but we plan to die as residents of Southport.”
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS
- Member of the North Carolina Association of REALTORS
- Member of the Brunswick County Association of REALTORS
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative