For over 14 yrs, Michele's represented Buyers and Sellers in the NC High Country. Let her show you why it's the best place on the planet to live.
Contact Michele Coley
Office: Coldwell Banker Blair & Associates Address: 2408 Highway 105, Boone, NC 28607 Office Phone: (828) 262-1836 Mobile Phone: (828) 964-8020 Business: (828) 262-1836 Fax: (828) 264-8000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Michele Coley
- A Salisbury native, Michele's family had been seasonal residents in Blowing Rock for over 20 yrs. After schooling in NC and England, she moved to the NC High Country 20 yrs ago and has been involved in the community by serving on Chamber boards, management for non-profit, professional theater, and served as Sales Director and Morning show co-host for local television network.
- With quick access to local MLS software to analyze local market conditions and her personal knowledge of the High Country's nature and growth possibilities, Michele can help you reach your real estate goals. She keeps a balanced view of the local real estate market and stays on top of education to best serve her clients.
- Michele not only lists & market properties to be SOLD as a Certified Residential and Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist, but also represents Buyers as an Accredited Buyers Representative. These designations require many hours of additional training and means she is well trained in all the nuances of working with Buyers and Sellers representing their best interests.
- What this means to you is that whether you are looking at real estate as a Buyer or as a Seller, this is her full time profession and she's dedicated to offering you the type of service you deserve…THE BEST!
- CRS- Certified Residential Specialist - the highest Designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales field. The CRS Designation recognizes professional accomplishments in both experience and education.
- GRI- Graduate of Realtors Institute
- Over 14 Years High Country Realtor Broker Experience ... Member of NC and National Association of Realtors, High Country Association of Realtors
- UNC-G, B.A.Communication Studies
- Watauga Leadership Graduate
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- GREEN designee. Member of Green Resource Council
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- e-Pro Certified (ePRO)
- Transnational Referral Certified (TRC)
- Member of Certified Real Estate Agents
- Member of High Country Association of Realtors
- Member of NC Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified New Home Specialist (CNHS)
- GREEN designee
- The Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) is the highest Designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales field. The CRS Designation recognizes professional accomplishments in both experience and education.
- Since 1977 the Council of Residential Specialists has been conferring the CRS Designation on agents who meet its stringent requirements. Currently, there are more than 34,000 active CRS Designees.
- Why Use a CRS? Today, home buying and selling is faster, more complex, and more competitive in every way. Our goal is to make the process a little easier for you. The first step is choosing the right REALTOR.
- Experience: To earn the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation, every REALTOR must have significant experience and volume of real estate transactions.
- Ethics: Every CRS Designee is required to maintain membership in the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS and to abide by its strict Code of Ethics.
- A Focus on Home Buying and Selling: To help make the home buying and selling process more rewarding, every CRS Designee must have a proven track record in the business, as well as advanced education in related areas like finance, technology and marketing. Work with the top 4 percent.
- Technology Expertise: The training available to CRS Designees includes a strong focus on technology and its applications in the real estate business.
New Construction Homes
- Certified New Home Specialist (CNHS)
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes