Eden Gilliam’s clients benefit from her caring, expertise, and more than 30 years of real estate experience.
Contact Eden Gillam
Office: Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage Address: 1018 Grandiflora Drive - Suite E, Leland, NC 28451 Office Phone: (910) 371-1181 Business: (910) 371-1181 Fax: (910) 371-1190 Email: email@example.com
About Eden Gillam
- Eden Gilliam’s clients benefit from her caring, expertise, and more than 30 years of real estate experience.
- Eden Gilliam is originally from New York. She was born in New York City, grew up in Westchester, and attended Syracuse University. She lived in North Carolina for 15 years before moving to Florida in 1985.
- In Florida, Eden worked in general real estate brokerage with Coldwell Banker and was also involved with the development of 150 townhomes in Punta Gorda, Florida. In addition to being recognized as a top seller every year from 1994-2000, Eden lent her expertise to the real estate Ethics Committee and volunteered with Habitat for Humanity and United Way.
- In 2002, Eden moved back to North Carolina to be closer to her family and the area she loves. “Wilmington always draws you back,” she says. “It’s the most amazing city.”
- Since returning to home to North Carolina, Eden has continued her record of real estate excellence. She represented the new home communities of Sea Trail in Sunset Beach, NC and Magnolia Greens in Leland, NC. She returned to general real estate brokerage in 2011 and joined Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Realty in Leland, NC.
- “Having moved from the northeast myself, I have always tried to make the transition for my customers easier,” says Eden Gilliam. “Most people have found our lifestyle and caring attitude helpful in getting settled into a new environment. We very rarely see people move back up North!”
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS
- Member of the North Carolina Association of REALTORS
- Member of the Wilmington Regional Association of REALTORS
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers