Welcome! We have been serving the Great Falls area since 1992. Call Jerry at 406-590-0919. Put the Montana Real Estate Team to work for you.
Contact Jerry Merriman
Office: Coldwell Banker The Falls Real Estate Address: 608 2nd Street South, Great Falls, MT 59405 Office Phone: (406) 727-6000 Mobile Phone: (406) 590-0919 Voice Mail: (180) 088-44240 Fax: (406) 454-1886 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Jerry Merriman
- In every profession there emerges a select group of leaders that set the standards for the rest of the industry. In real estate Jerry Merriman is one of these outstanding leaders. His commitment to providing excellent real estate service has earned him numerous awards and great respect among his peers.
- In 1986 the Merriman family was transferred to Great Falls, Montana. Jerry quickly learned why Malmstrom Air Force Base is a top choice among veterans. This was the last tour of his 23 years of active duty service. Jerry and Pat decided to make this their home and remain in Great Falls. During his time in service Jerry lived in 11 states and 3 foreign countries. He understands moving.
- In 1992, Jerry became a licensed REALTOR with Coldwell Banker. He was recognized as an innovative leader by his peers and was deemed Rookie of the Year by the Great Falls Association of REALTORS. In 1995 he went on to become an Associate Broker with Coldwell Banker.
- Jerry continues to lead the industry by staying ahead of the changes in the marketplace and constantly working to improve the quality of his service. He has completed his Masters in Business (MBA), earned the Certified Residential Specialsts (CRS) designation, completed the Graduate Realtor Institue (GRI), recognized as a real estate internet professional (EPRO) and a Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource (SFR). He is among the top 4% of REALTORS in America.
- Jerry is one of the very few brokers to work with an independent and highly trained teams of real estate experts. In 1997, Marla Merriman joined the team as a REALTOR. Her past experience as a Sign Language Interpreter, Office Manager and community leader brought a unique set of skills to the team. Jerry is known for reaching out to join with other industry leaders. He has a vast international network of REALTORS, local lenders, home inspectors, title company representives and other industry experts. This is very important to his clients. His client L. Stokes said, "You really made this easy."
- Right on Target! The team's clients are talking. "Jerry, just a note to thank you for successfully marketing & selling our house. After getting two market analysis we chose you as our realtor based on the professional approach you displayed and the one on one presentation you made to me explaining your marketing plan and how you reached a suggested listing price. The process went very smoothly. I have to admit we were concerned we wouldn't get the house sold before we would need to leave Montana due to my transfer. You were very optimistic we would be successful and you were right on target. I really appreciated your suggestions to improve the showing of our house. While minor in nature they were things we had overlooked and I'm absolutely positive they helped our cause. If the opportunity ever arises for me to recommend a Great Falls Realtor your name will be the one I use. Thanks again to you and your team Jerry. Steve and Cindy Balsom"
- The team vision is to be your real estate team of choice today, tomorrow and into the future. This vision rest on their values. The values include: priorities (God First, familes second, business third), Integrity (always do the right thing), Respect (each individual is God created and valuable in their own right), Loyalty (faithful to our clients, associates and team) and Courage (quality of spirit that empowers us to act with confidence). The values are reinforced by our guiding princples. Live by our values. Deliver excellence in service. We believe that no transaction is worth our reputation. We achieve personal and team growth through education. We always help others to achieve their goals. We maintain balance in spritual, mental, physcial and social needs. This comprehensive vision allows them to best serve their clients.
- What is the best way to contact the team? Call or text Jerry at 406-590-0919. Email the team: Info@MontanaRealEstateTeam.com. We look forward to the opprtunity to serve you.
- 2009 Montana Team of the Year for Coldwell Banker. We are very grateful to our many clients that made this award possible. It is exciting to be one of the top 50 teams in the nation.
- 2008 Montana Team of the Year for Coldwell Banker
- Multiple Awards of The Coldwell Banker President's Circle
- Multiple Awards of The International Diamond Society
- A Certified Residential Specialists-only 4% of all REALTORS earn the CRS distinction. This is a mark of excellence among REALTORS.
- Graduate of REALTOR Institute, GRI.
- E-Pro-Certified as an Internet Professional REALTOR
- Earned the Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification. The SFR Certification is a resource used to help our clients navigate the current economy and make their best decision.
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Military Markets
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes