Thanks for the opportunity to help you with the most important investment most people ever make. I know how to make your transaction a success!
Contact Mrs. Carolyn F. Weisbecker MPA
Office: Coldwell Banker Western States Associates Address: 115 Main Street, Hamilton, MT 59840 Office Phone: (406) 363-1250 Mobile Phone: (406) 546-6727 Voice Mail: (406) 375-9317 Fax: (406) 363-2796 Email: carolyn@BestRealtySite.com
About Mrs. Carolyn F. Weisbecker MPA
- More than twenty years of experience as a Real Estate Sales agent representing only one client at a time!
- Experience in dealing with difficult situations, avoiding problems and getting the job done.
- Knowledge of construction standards and the costs involved in remodeling.
- Sensative to environmental concerns.
- Education and training to meet your needs!
- Master of Public Administration
- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Former Candidate for CCIM, Certified Comercial Investment Member certification, the investment industry standard.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (inactive membership)
- Ethics. My practice is limited to Single Agency Representation, working only for you in any transaction.
- Judgment. When ethical training and personal experience are joined with a desire to make the best decision for the person I represent, the result is good Judgment that protects my client.
- Training. I have over 300 hours of License renewal credits and optional classes for the best possible training. And I don't sleep through classes.
- Experience. Licensed first in 1987 in North Carolina and now in Montana, I have 25 years of experience as an agent and Realty franchise owner to support your transaction.
- Skills. Personal skills include computer literacy, mathematics, communication systems, and car driving. These and a dose of humor go a long way in difficult negotiations. Also trained in Negotiation Management.
- Perseverance. Many transactions in 2011 required short sale negotiation with third parties. When the Listing Agent is trained,experienced in managing short sales and patiently persistent the Buyer and Seller can rest assured that their transaction will be completed in the least amount of time possible. My perseverence will pay off for you!
- Knowledge. In addition to Realtor required eduction I hold a Masters Degree in Public Administration and taught Principles of Business for the College of Technology, University of Montana, Missoula.
- Patience. As a Speech Therapist in North Carolina I had many cases that required years to see measurable change but because I had confidence in what I was doing to accomplish the goals, I logged change one day at a time until we got it done!
- Ethics, Judgment,Training and all the rest. Rest assured that in your Real Estate goals I will work to get the results you need.
- Investment properties and 1031 exchanges.
- Farms and Ranch sales.
- First time home buyers.
- Providing services beyond the norm such as staging your home for sale, maintenance in your absence and financial planning.
- Practicing Exclusive Agency. In any transaction I will only represent one side. Buyer or Seller, you have my undivided loyalty.
- Investment properties with the training and patience to help first time home buyerts and clients with credit challenges.
- Experience dealing with home owners during transitions that might cause stress and need special guidance.
- Relocation of families, farms and entire manufacturing companies.
- Whatever my clients needs I practice Exclusive Agency only and will work to find the best property for your needs.
- My careers include teaching Principles of Business for the University of Montana, Public School Speech Therapist, Sales Representative for custom machinery and 22 years of part time or full time Real Estate Sales.
- Concierge Services
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Farm & Ranch