Welcome to Grenada! Grenada is a great place to live, work, learn, and play, and I would love the opportunity to show you our town and our listings.
Contact Ray Branscome
Office: Coldwell Banker Landmark Realty Address: 1360 Sunset Drive Suite 1, Grenada, MS 38901 Office Phone: (662) 226-4454 Mobile Phone: (662) 417-4560 Business: (662) 226-4454 Fax: (662) 226-4404 Email: email@example.com
About Ray Branscome
- I love helping clients and customers buy and sell real estate.
- I enjoy meeting and working with new clients and customers.
- I appreciate the loyal, continued business of my past clients and customers.
- Working in and being involved in real estate is an integral part of my everyday life.
- Seeking to take care of the unique needs of my clients is a top priority.
- Listening to my clients and understanding their wants and desires is a crucial part of my business.
- I strive to be honest and ethical in all of my real estate dealings as well as in life in general.
- I believe that a reputation of honesty, integrity, and service brings clients back time and again.
- I love referrals.
- I look forward to working with anyone buying or selling real estate or anyone who knows of someone interested in buying or selling real estate.
- Mississippi Association of Realtors - Realtor Associate of the Year, 1994
- Mississippi Association of Realtors - Realtor of the Year, 1996
- Grenada Board of Realtors - Realtor Associate of the Year 1992 and 1994
- Grenada Board of Realtors - Realtor of the Year 1996 and 2002
- National Association of Realtors Omega Tau Rho, National Honorary Inductee, 1997
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle, 2004
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society, 2005
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society, 2006 & 2007
- Coldwell Banker Landmark Multi-Million Dollar Producer, 2008
- Coldwell Banker Landmark's Largest Gross Commission Income Producer, 2000 & 2004
- Principal Broker/Co-Owner Coldwell Banker Landmark Realty
- Held MS Real Estate License since 1991 Sales Associate since 1991, Broker's since 1992
- 20 years prior business experience Sales and marketing
- Graduate of Mississippi State University, 1973 BS - Business and Agriculture
- Countless hours of real estate courses and continuing education hours including four designations in real estate
- MS Licensed Real Estate Broker
- 20+ years in the Real Estate business
- Graduate Mississippi State University
- Graduate Mississippi Realtor's Institute
- GRI (Graduate Realtor's Institute) designation
- CRS (Certified Residential Sales) designation
- CRB (Certified Real Estate Brokerage) designation
- SRS (Seller Representative Specialist) designation
- Residential Sales/Brokerage
- Commercial Sales/Brokerage
- Land Sales/Brokerage
- Buyer Representative
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers