Contact John Jones
Office: Coldwell Banker Alfonso Realty Address: 934 Jackson Avenue, Pascagoula, MS 39567 Office Phone: (228) 769-7777 Mobile Phone: (228) 219-7777 Business: (228) 769-7777 Fax: (228) 762-4027 Email: email@example.com
About John Jones
- Due to Jones’ involvement in the Jackson County Board of REALTORS®, where he served as a member of the Board of Directors, Vice-President and President and because of his extensive professional involvement in community affairs he was named the 1993 REALTOR® of the Year by the Jackson County Board of REALTORS®. In 2004 he was named REALTOR® of the Year by the East Gulf Coast Board of REALTORS® He was also named Mississippi’s REALTOR® of the Year in 2004. In 2003 Jones was named instructor of the Year by Mississippi Association of REALTORS®.
- He is consistently recognized in the Real Estate industry as a leader in the listing and selling of residential and commercial properties. He holds the designations of Certified Residential Broker (CRB), Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and is a graduate of the REALTORS® Institute (GRI).
- Jones was graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a Bachelor of Science degree in Communication-Public Relations and William Carey University with a Masters of Business Administration. He has attended Mississippi State University and the University of South Alabama.
- Jones has been an adjunct professor for William Carey University and Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College in the fields of Principles of Real Estate, Real Estate Law and Strategic Management. He has taught a number of years for the Mississippi Association of REALTORS in the Pre-Licensing and Continuing Education courses.
- He has served as President of the Jackson County Area Chamber of Commerce, Pascagoula Rotary Club and numerous other Civic organizations. Currently Jones serves as Chairman of the Jackson County Small Business Incubator Board of Directors. Jones served in the military branches of the US Army Reserves and the US Navy Reserves. He is married and has five grandchildren.
- Military Markets
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative