Hello and greetings from Poplar Bluff! My name is Brock Littles and I am an energetic and hardworking agent ready to assist you! Call me anytime.
Contact Brock Littles
Office: Coldwell Banker Ruth Holloway Realty Address: 603 S. Westwood Blvd., Poplar Bluff, MO 63901 Office Phone: (573) 785-0867 Mobile Phone: (573) 718-4235 Fax: (573) 785-9674 Email: email@example.com
About Brock Littles
- I began selling real estate for what is now Coldwell Banker Ruth Holloway Realty in February of 2006. I love working with clients and customers, getting familiar with them and their needs, and ultimately helping each reach their real estate goals.
- I graduated from Doniphan High School in 1994. From there I attended Three Rivers Community College, then Northwestern State Louisiana before earning my Bachelor of Science from Southwest Baptist University. I played basketball at each school.
- Currently I am a State Director for the Three Rivers Board of Realtors and also serve as a Board Member for the Three Rivers Community College Booster Club. In October of 2007 I began my term as a Poplar Bluff Kiwanis Board Member. I am also a director for the Optimist Soccer League of Poplar Bluff and on the Poplar Bluff Parks and Recreation board.
- I grew up in the beautiful Ozarks and love this region, the rivers and streams, the history, the change in seasons, but most of all the people.
- I am an energetic agent that loves my job. Assisting buyers and sellers is exciting during the home buying process and it is extremely satisfying to see their hopes met.
- My hobbies include canoeing, distance running, camping, reading books, music, but most of all exploring rivers and streams of the Ozarks.
- I am married to a Poplar Bluff native, the former Julie Milner. We have two boys, 8 year old Jace and 2 year old Quin.
- Prior to real estate, my background was in propane and convenience store management.
- I can be contacted anytime and would love to talk real estate. My cell phone number is 573/718-4235 and the office number is 573/785-0867.
- Named Top Producer for Coldwell Banker Ruth Holloway Realty in 2008 - 2011.
- Named Top Listing Agent for Coldwell Banker Ruth Holloway Realty in 2007 - 2011.
- Reached Silver Level in the Award of Excellence, Three Rivers Board of Realtors in 2007.
- Reached the Gold Level in the Award of Excellence with the Three Rivers Board of Realtors in 2008 - 2011.
- Qualified for the International Diamond Society with Coldwell Banker in 2008 and 2009.
- Qualified for the Coldwell Banker President's Circle Award in 2010.
- Qualified for the Coldwell Banker International President's Elite in 2011.
- I am a designated Certified Negotiation Specialist with Coldwell Banker.
- I have a Missouri Broker's License.
- Bachelor's of Science from Southwest Baptist University (1999)
- Doniphan High School Graduate (1994)
- Having grown up on Current River I am very familiar with the area and its properties.
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes