Contact Ms Johnnie Shields-Coleman
Office: Coldwell Banker Gundaker Address: 2402 N Highway 67, Florissant, MO 63033 Office Phone: (314) 831-7600 Mobile Phone: (314) 740-3602 Business: (314) 831-7600 Fax: (314) 831-9502 Email: email@example.com
About Ms Johnnie Shields-Coleman
- Co-ordination and organization is two key ingredients when buying a home for the first time or selling a home and purchasing a new one.
- Realizing that this transaction can be both emotional and trying for both buyers and sellers, I will work to ensure that both sides of the transaction run as smooth as possible.
- Because of my training, experience, and caring I am committed to offer you high quality and professional real-estate services that will satisfy your needs.
- I serve buyers and sellers with integrity, diligence, and a professional touch. I am licensed to serve in the entire state of Missouri, with an emphasis in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, and St. Charles area.
- Member of the Saint Louis Association of Realtors
- Member of the Missouri Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Saint Louis Regional Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Member of the #1 Real Estate Team in the St. Louis area - Coldwell Banker Gundaker!
- Member of the most successful residential real estate brokerage company in the nation - NRT.
- Graduate of Independent Career Institute Real Estate School
- Graduate of Maryville University-Business Administration, B.S.
- Graduate of East Mississippi Junior College-Liberal Arts, A.A.
- Extensive continuing education to help keep me abreast of market trends and license laws.
- As a homeowner myself, I truly understand how buying or selling a home can be stressful. I will help you price your home, sell your home, guarantee advertising, negotiate offers. Allow me to do all the hard work for you.
- I actively participate in church activity and community activity. In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my family, jogging, golfing, and working out.