Contact Melissa Boyer
Office: Coldwell Banker Gundaker Address: 6235 Mid Rivers Mall Dr, St Charles, MO 63304 Office Phone: (636) 441-1360 Mobile Phone: (314) 565-2369 Business: (636) 441-1360 Fax: (636) 441-3182 Email: email@example.com
About Melissa Boyer
- Working with a strong company in the St. Louis and St. Charles Areas, with numerous resources, is just the right amount of reassurance a homebuyer/seller needs. My clients get the best service in my teaming up with Coldwell Banker Gundaker.
- St. Louis area's largest and most successful residential real estate firm, is owned and operated by NRT Incorporated, the nation's leading residential real estate brokerage company and a subsidiary of Realogy
- I have the ongoing assistance from our financing and title company partners that share their services - straight through to the final closing of your transaction. We have the right team to make it happen.
- Whether you are Buying your first home or an investment property, Selling, or Relocating, give me a call for the service and support you need and deserve!
- Graduate of Coldwell Banker School of Real Estate
- Member of SCCAR, MAR, NAR.
- HUD approved and comfortable with Foreclosure and REO purchases.
- I enjoy the advances in technology and am glad to be a part of a company that grows with the times.
- Coldwell Banker Gundaker represents the best in training, market knowledge, and history, combined with local and national leadership, strength and innovation.
- CBG has the best online property listing presence in the business including: cbgundaker.com, coldwellbanker.com, realtor.com, Yahoo! real estate, Googlebase.com, trulia.com and openhouse.com. Our online presence leads to increased seller market exposure.
- Real Estate Specialist Designation (RRES)
- Specializing in PEOPLE... and meeting their needs.
- With 15 years of customer service/sales experience before entering the real estate field, I continue to value my work based on the satisfaction of my clients and our future relationships.
- I am motivated by serving you and tending to the special challenges your situation requires.
- I look forward to representing you and discovering your real estate needs, whether you are ready to move now or thinking of adding an investment property in the future.
- Specializing in PEOPLE... and meeting their needs. I am motivated by serving you and your family, not commissions. I believe all options should be offered and explored by the buyer or seller I represent.
- With 15 years of customer service/sales experience before entering the real estate field, I continue to value my work on the satisfaction of the client and not the check I will receive.