Thank you for visiting my agent page. For more information on my listings, services, and personal profile, visit www.NewmansNeighborhood.com.
Contact Eric Newman
Office: Coldwell Banker Burnet Address: 19400 Highway 7, Excelsior, MN 55331 Office Phone: (952) 474-2525 Mobile Phone: (612) 719-9245 Business: (952) 470-2511 Fax: (952) 474-9583 Email: Eric@cbburnet.com
About Eric Newman
- As a former top producer and four time Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine Super Agent Award winner, Eric brings firsthand experience and success to his role as leader of the Scott County Regional Office. Eric prides himself on incorporating work/life balance in every one of his agents’ careers. His philosophy of putting family and personal time first has served his agents well. His hands-on approach when coaching both experienced and new agents has helped him to develop a top producing team with a culture where failure is not an option.
- Partner: This is your career. You are the entrepreneur and CEO of your own business. Eric will use his expertise and company resources to partner with you in that venture. From business planning to individualized one on one meetings, Eric develops his team members and helps them achieve their personal goals. Don’t go at it alone.
- Quarterback: Much like the offensive leader of a football team recognizes opportunities and leads the way, Eric has continually been a leader in both utilizing technology and developing careers. From creating and producing a live listing video during one of his Tuesday business meetings to directing a rookie of the year for his company, Eric leads with conviction and makes sure his agents have access to the information they need to thrive as real estate sales professionals.
- Systems: Eric encourages his agents to create their perfect week and live by it. So what does a perfect week look like? Each agent creates their personalized plan but Eric recommends a few necessities:
- 1. Schedule in family or personal time first. 2. Time block prospecting and lead follow-up time. 3. Attend the weekly training offered at the Scott County Regional Office: • Monday Words That Work dialogue training • Tuesday Business and Networking meeting • Web Wednesday technology training • Thursday Dream Big – Live Big Action Workshops • Friday Live Big Prospecting Hour 4. Stay in control of appointment times by setting the days and times you are available to show or list homes. 5. Meet weekly one/one with Eric in a coaching relationship
- The perfect week is just the tip of the iceberg. Helping his agents with contact and transaction management are just a couple more of the many ways that Eric helps his agents find more time in the day for the important things in life and business.
- Personal Branding: Eric knows that each and every one of his agents has their own special skills and strengths. Eric prides himself in helping each agent identify their unique attributes and coaches them to optimize their brand within Coldwell Banker Burnet by showing them how to effectively market themselves and their businesses.
- Testimonials: I came into Real Estate after having had a career for many years in the business world. I have worked for several different supervisors/bosses/vp's/directors. I consider myself extremely lucky to have landed at Coldwell Banker Burnet Minnetonka under the leadership of Eric Newman. Never have I worked with a more enthusiastic, supportive, bright individual. He is a leader with out being overbearing, he is a teacher to an office full of agents who are 10 years older than him and have 10 years more experience than him, yet they all respect and learn from him everyday. Eric is an awesome leader to those agents both old and new, we are lucky to have him. Angie Weaver
- Another Testimonial: Eric was the reason I chose to work with Coldwell Banker Burnet. He brings the company's philosophies to life: **Integrity - Eric's value of simply "doing the right thing" permeates in everything he says and does. It's how he conducts business. It's how he treats everyone around him. **Importance of Education - Eric's delivery of information is engaging, thorough, right to the point, and expressed with great enthusiasm. **Leadership - Eric's knowledge of the most current information in our industry and technological developments keeps his team a step ahead of the competition. Eric is passionate about succeeding in this industry and it's contagious! Beth Frost
- Your Career: Do you think you have what it takes to be a Coldwell Banker Burnet agent at the Minnetonka Office? Call or email Eric for a one on one interview to determine if a real estate sales career is right for you! Eric Newman – 952.470.2511 – firstname.lastname@example.org – www.JoinMTKA.com
- 2009 Super Real Estate Agent - Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine
- 2008 Super Real Estate Agent - Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine
- 2007 Super Real Estate Agent - Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine
- Member 2006 International Diamond Society
- Member 2005 International Sterling Society
- Member $500,000 Club
- Member $1,000,000 Club
- 2005 Carver County Listing Presentation Winner
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with a Marketing Minor from Southwest State University
- Graduate Realtor Institute
- As Branch Vice President, Eric's desire to help both the agents he manages and the clients they serve is evident by his desire and drive to help each individual reach his/her goals while achieving the success they strive for.
- Twin Cities, Western Wisconsin, and South Central Minnesota
- Single Family Homes
- Lake Homes
- Hobby Farms
- Investment Properties