Contact Adam Howell
Office: Coldwell Banker Burnet Address: 140 Elton Hills Lane Nw, Rochester, MN 55901 Office Phone: (507) 288-1234 Mobile Phone: (507) 990-3433 Business: (507) 252-6785 Fax: (507) 288-9079 Email: email@example.com
About Adam Howell
- Coldwell Banker Burnet delivers a true one-stop-shopping opportunity for home buyers and sellers.
- Our business philosophy is simple: We strive to deliver a positive experience for every customer. This is accomplished through the collaborative efforts of the many members of our team who are dedicated to the success of your housing transaction.
- For properties of special merit, we offer the unique resources of our Distinctive Homes® / Previews® and Urban Housing & Lifestyles divisions.
- We offer home financing through Burnet Home Loans, title insurance and closing through Burnet Title, the services of Burnet Relocation, Burnet Property & Rental Resources and home warranty plans.
- Coldwell Banker Burnet has always led the way in emerging real estate technologies. This includes our proprietary HomeQuest property search program, our Home InfoLine interactive voice response system, our LeadRouter system and our robust Internet marketing presence.
- Adam's philosophy is simple: He strives to deliver a positive experience for every customer and client. This is accomplished through the collaborative efforts of the four other members of his team who are dedicated to the success of your housing transaction. They will act on what is most important and in the best interest of their clients. How does Adam's team differentiate themselves from the competition? " We will continue to adapt to this changing market and provide a competitive marketing plan that is unique to each of our clients. We will provide stellar service to both the buyer and the seller, it's our job" says Adam. We look forward to serving you.
- The Real Estates Buyer’s Agent Council, Inc. (REBAC) of the National Association OF Realtors has awarded Adam Howell with Coldwell Banker Burnet the Accredited Buyer Representation (ABR) designation. Adam joins more than 30,000 real estate professionals in North America who have earned the ABR designation. All were required to successfully complete a comprehensive course in buyer representation and an elective course focusing on a buyer representation specialty, both in addition to submitting documentation verifying professional experience.
- Adam had over $3,000,000.00 in buyer-represented sales for the '05 year. He placed in the top twenty-five for buyer represented sales in SE, MN as compared to all other licensed real estate professionals belonging to the SEMN Association.
- Accredited Buyers and Representative (ABR)
- Buyer Specialist
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Cartus Network Inventory Specialist (CNIS)
- I exclusively represent buyers.
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers