At Your Service ... At The Lakes!
Contact Leslie Heinonen
Office: Coldwell Banker At the Lakes Address: 1345 Highway 10 W, Detroit Lakes, MN 56501 Office Phone: (218) 844-6900 Mobile Phone: (218) 841-9656 Fax: (218) 844-6904 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Leslie Heinonen
- I've been a licensed Realtor for 8 years. I've owned a customer service business for over 30 years and I will be at your service. I am a member of the Coalition of Lake Association (COLA),which is all about being a good steward for the lakes I am very knowledgeable about our area lakes and county requirements (i.e.setbacks, lake types, wetlands, septic and well placements, etc).
- "Leslie did an excellent job supporting my questions and concerns. She was very willing to help and answer all issues addressed. She was polite, professional, honest with high integrity!" - Val Schock I have owned a customer-service based industry for 31 years
- "Leslie has our highest praise. Leslie is the ideal real estate professional." - Jerry Benjamin and Gayle Woodley
- "Excellent" - Leroy & Pearl Berg
- "Leslie did all that she could to accommodate our sale. Her consistant communication was impressive." - Matt & Deb Huseby
- "Very good, we were happy to have Leslie for our Realtor as her knowledge and work she put in made the sale." - William and MaryKay Broehl
- "She took time and cared. I appreciate her concern for the environment" - Carolyn Engebretson
- "Leslie did a very good job on the contract & we asked for things that others thought we were crazy & we got them, thanks again" -Jackie Fisher
- "The constant comunication on every aspect of the sale was helpful. Her dedication was amazing and greatly appreciated. Leslie earned every penny of her commission because there was a great deal of leg work and paperwork involved! She was our eyes and our voice! She was 'awesome' and a great tribute to your company!" - Mrs Greg Winjum
- "The sale took a long time due to a title search. Leslie kept in constant touch" - Drew Emanuel
- From undeveloped lakeshore to upscale lake homes, I have listed and sold them! Living on a lake for 20+ years has taught me many things about lake quality preservation including septic and well requirements, non-conforming lake lot issues, permit processes, and lake stewardship.
- Lake property
- First Time Buyers