In the search to find your next home or property, let me make your next purchase the one where memories are made.
Contact Dani Ondracek
Office: Coldwell Banker Clack & Dennis Real Estate Address: 101 Main Avenue South, Park Rapids, MN 56470 Office Phone: (218) 732-3381 Mobile Phone: (218) 252-0073 Fax: (218) 732-5892 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Dani Ondracek
- Full Time Licensed Realtor, number one team in the State of Minnesota in 2010.
- My mother, Marvel Haynes, and I work as a real estate team and it is a ball! Our customers get "two for one" and that makes it ideal for them.
- My husband and I have built 2 homes and really enjoy the building process. It has given me a great understanding of the building industry .
- My mother was born in the Nevis area and her family moved to Southern California when she was a teenager. She brought our family back every summer since I was a child to vacation in this beautiful place. I moved here permanently with my husband in 1990 and still love living here.
- We have three terrific children and one granddaughter. They have all been very active in school sports and other extra curricular activities which kept us very busy and we loved every minute of it!
- I am an Accredited Buyer Representative, which means I am certified to work with buyers as well as sellers. One of my favorite parts of being a Buyer Rep is watching that buyer find and purchase their first home or vacation property.
- We are fortunate to live in this beautiful area with so many lakes. I have great knowledge of our surrounding lakes to help buyers find the right lake for them.
- We are have great hunting and fishing in the Park Rapids area and having a family that hunts helps me to find that perfect hunting land.
- We are 20 minutes from the beautiful Itasca State Park which offers something for everyone. Many buyers want to live or play by the state park and the state land around it which i am familiar with to help them find that perfect piece.
- Marvel and I are members of two MLS's that reach from North Dakota to and including the Twin Cities. We want our buyers and sellers to have every advantage.
- Top Sales Team for 2010 in the state of Minnesota
- International Sterling Society Team
- Past Diamond Society Team
- Member of Greater Lakes Association of Realtors
- Member of Lakes Country Association of Realtors
- Accreditied Buyer Representitive
- Licensed to sell real estate and subdivided lands
- First time home buyers as well as "move up" buyers
- Represent both buyers and sellers
- Knowledge of local lakes for 2nd homes and vacation homes
- Hunting land and recreational properties
- Commercial property qualified
New Construction Homes
- Qualified to represent and sell new construction
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Farm & Ranch