Contact Tina Kane
Office: Coldwell Banker Northwoods Realty Address: 812 Pokegama Avenue South, Grand Rapids, MN 55744 Office Phone: (218) 326-3455 Mobile Phone: (218) 244-8462 Business: (218) 326-3455 Fax: (218) 326-8400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Tina Kane
- Tina's Team consists of 4 Realtors: Tina Kane, Cathy Beddoe Carlson, Jenny McClure & Lynn Ranger. We have been the #1 selling Realtor Team since 2000 in Itasca County!
- The 4 of us grew up in the surrounding area which helps us know the area and its lakes well.
- We list and sell homes, cabins, land and commercial property in Itasca County along with surrounding counties.
- One of the things that is very important to us along with honesty, trust & professionalism is that buyers and sellers are assured dedication to their real estate needs 7 days a week.
- Real Estate is our only job so we are here for you!
- Member of Coldwell Banker's International Presidents Elite.
- Member of Coldwell Banker's President's Circle.
- Member of Coldwell Banker's International Presidents Premier which is the highest associate honors within Coldwell Banker
- Member of Coldwell Banker's Diamond Society.
- Tina Kane has been a Realtor since 1998 and has served as a director on the Itasca Co. Board of Realtors. Tina has been a top producing Realtor & Tina's Team continues to be #1 in Itasca Co. for the last 13 years.
- Cathy Beddoe-Carlson has worked in the Real Estate industry since 1988 and licensed since 1990. She serves as Director & has been a past President for the Itasca Co Board of Realtors.
- Jenny McClure has been licensed since 2003 & grew up just west of Grand Rapids in Deer River. She currently resides on a great little fishing lake!
- Lynn Ranger has been a Realtor since 2003 and has served as Director for the Itasca Co Board of Realtors. As a past business owner, she understands the commercial properties.
- This powerful team has a combined total of 58 years of experience in all facets of the Real Estate Industry.
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch