The Red Shoed Realtor ...... 2012 Top Producer!
Contact Kayla Ulschmid
Office: Coldwell Banker At the Lakes Address: 1345 Highway 10 W, Detroit Lakes, MN 56501 Office Phone: (218) 844-6900 Mobile Phone: (218) 234-9205 Fax: (218) 844-6904 Email: Kayla@TheRedShoedRealtor.com
About Kayla Ulschmid
- I will ALWAYS be found wearing a pair red shoes while selling real estate! I am the "RED SHOED" Realtor owning 62 pair of red shoes!
- Kayla was born and raised in the Detroit Lakes area, so she is very familiar with the Lakes area.
- Kayla enjoys spending time with her family, shopping and collecting Wizard of Oz memorabilia. Kayla and her husband Jeremiah reside on Big Floyd Lake in Detroit Lakes with their dachshunds, Willy & Oscar.
- Kayla is the youngest Broker Associate in the entire Lakes Country Association of Realtors.
- I am Dependable, Organized, Energetic and Honest while providing Extraordinary Customer Service.
- I Respect and listen to my client's needs and follow through as instructed. * My client's will be guided step by step help throughout the ENTIRE transaction. * I will lower your stress/anxiety in the real estate transaction. *I will help you feel safe/secure during the transaction. * I work with honesty, enthusiasum, and am ethical. * I will work in my client's best interests. * I will save your valuable time. * I will save you money
- 2007 Rookie of the Year 2008-2012 Muti Million Dollar Producer
- 2012 Top Producer
- Licensed Realtor in Minnesota. -Member of the National Association of Realtors -Member of Minnesota Association of Realtors -Member of the Local Association of Reatltors
- Broker Associate GRI, Graduate Realtor Institute
- AAS in Sales and Marketing -Diploma in Business Management -AAS in Business Entrepreneurship
- Licensed Realtor for 7years.
- "Kayla always kept us informed, was pleasant and freindly to work with, and was very professional and knowledgeable in the real estate business. She was an excellent agent for us!" C&V-J
- "Kayla was in constant contact made many suggestions that helped sell the house!" A.B.
- "Very Knowledgeable- thoroughly researched answers to our questions, dependable, professional, personable-provided documents of property quickly-even before requested! Excellent customer service!" J.K & K.L
- "Kayla was very helpful with everything. She answered all our questions in a very timely manner. She made it very easy to buy property." N&H-S
- "We were surprised at Kayla's diligence in searching for a house for us. She kept in contact with us, provided printed out information on houses in our price range, was prompt and always on time with a smile. She not only helped us with a house, she helped us feel at home here." M&J-C
- "Kayla was very quick to get us in to see the property. She has a very upbeat outgoing and friendly personality which made it easy to work with her. She did a great job at following through on all aspects of the sale" J&D-K
- "Kayla had great communication, was efficient, knowledgeable of market, fast acting, very supportive, and had great customer skills." J.J
- "We appreciated the quick feedback of the showings" J&N-L
- "She never forced or was pushy about anything" A&A-K
- First Time Buyers
- Lake Homes/ Lots
- Recreational/ Hunting Land
- Listing and Selling all properties/ land
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Concierge Services
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes