I proudly represent the wants & needs of the MN & WI buyers and sellers I represent throughout this beautiful Hiawatha Valley region.
Contact Lee Million
Office: Coldwell Banker Nybo & Associates Address: 2809 South Service Drive, Red Wing, MN 55066 Office Phone: (651) 388-6756 Mobile Phone: (651) 380-2324 Business: (651) 385-4853 Fax: (651) 388-1979 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Lee Million
- Lee holds a Master's Degree from the University of MN in Education
- He taught at the Secondary Level for 22 years.
- He and his wife Patricia have spent 32 years together, buying, remodeling and building homes to sell. They have redone everything from victorians & ramblers to hobby farms & cabins. Lee knows home construction inside and out and Pat has been a designer for 3 interior design firms.
- Lee and his wife were both born and raised as Red Wing natives and moved back to Red Wing to have their 2 children.
- Lee's knowledge of home construction & dedication to his clients made him an instant real estate success in 1997.
- Lee is one of the very few, local, truly Full Time Realtors. Attention to details and devotion to clients has provided him with a well known reputation for integrity & real estate expertise.
- Repeat of Coldwell Banker Sterling Society Member (top 11 percent nationally)
- Recipient of Coldwell Banker President's Circle Team Award
- Chosen as Red Wing's Best Realtor '99 in the local newpaper poll.
- MN & WI Licensed Realtor
- CRS (Certified Real Estate Specialist)
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute)
- E-Pro Certified
- Maters Degree - University of Minnesota
- 36years of "hands on" construction & remodeling experience
- Hundreds of successfully closed transactions and the satisfied clients that sold or bought a home.
- Full time Realtor since '97 with 24/7 service and attention to business.
- 36 years of living, working, and knowing this area and its people.
- Local and corporate awards for sales and service
- Licensed in Minnesota & Wisconsin and very knowledgable about residential & rural life & real estate on both side of the Mississippi.
- Helping Buyer find & secure the investment of the home they need and desire.
- Providing Seller the tools to market their homes with complete floor plans, maps, photos & virtual tours for our marketing of their property.
- Knowing the current market for all clients by serving a s true full time agent.
- Complete "Hands On" knowledge of all home construction techniques, styles & issues.
- Proudly representing clients in hundreds of successful real estate transactions.
- Working with first time buyers to assure that they get the right home for their needs and make a good investment
- Providing Sellers with the right marketing tools to get their home sold quickly & painlessly.
- Creating complete floor plans, maps, plats & virtual tours to maximize seller's market exposure and better inform buyers.
- Keeping current with today's technology and using it to best perform for the needs of clients.
- Knowing the day-to-day local real estate market to keep buyers and seller informed about market changes and influences.
- Remodeling and construction issues that can help a seller to sell and a buyer to know what they are buying.
New Construction Homes
- Listing and selling new construction for a number of local builders.
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative