Featured HGTV Real Estate Expert!
Contact Jean Watts
Office: Coldwell Banker Preferred, Realtors Address: 44644 Ann Arbor Road, Suite A, Plymouth, MI 48170 Office Phone: (734) 459-6000 Mobile Phone: (734) 732-2831 Fax: (734) 454-4517 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Top 30 in Company of 300+ Realtors
- Eagle Award Recipient
- Diamond Society Award Recipient
- Multi-Million Dollar Sales Awards.
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- New Construction
- Luxury Home Marketing
- Buyer Specialist
- Experienced, successful short -sale negotiator
- Belleville, Van Buren Twp
- Ann Arbor
- Salem Twp.
- South Lyon
- Westland, Redford, Garden City, Romulus, Dearborn, Dearborn Heights
New Construction Homes
- Why would a consumer need an agent to represent them when building new construction? Call me for a FREE consultation today!
- Why would a consumer need an agent to represent them when building new construction? 1) The site agent represents the builder, they are not there to "help" the consumer. Shouldn’t you have independent representation?
- 2) A buyer's agent can inform the client of issues in construction, knows what questions to ask, you don't always get what you see.
- 3) An experienced agent will save the consumer money building with new construction, builders do not discount the price because the consumer has no representation. Real Estate is a huge investment, why not use a professional that has years of experience and knowledge to put to work for you.
- 4) A buyer’s agent costs you NOTHING as the builder has allocated a sales commission to be paid to a buyer’s agent as most consumers are represented for the above reasons. When a buyer does not use a buyer’s agent, the builder either pays their sales representative a higher commission or pockets the savings.
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Farm & Ranch
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes