WELCOME TO GORGEOUS NORTHERN MICHIGAN. THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY. I AM HAPPY TO BE YOUR GUIDE WHILE SHOPPING MY REAL ESTATE NEIGHBORHOOD
Contact Jacqueline Tolstyka
Office: Coldwell Banker Northern Lakes Address: 10667 N. Straits Hwy, PO Box 217, Cheboygan, MI 49721 Office Phone: (231) 627-9959 Mobile Phone: (231) 420-6277 Business: (231) 627-9959 Fax: (231) 627-9055 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Jacqueline Tolstyka
- Welcome to beautiful Northern Michigan. You can reach me at anytime to assist you with all of your real estate needs.
- Coldwell Banker Northern Lakes is the largest real estate office in Cheboygan County and is located in the heart of one of the finest recreational areas in the north and proud home of the Ice Breaker Mackinaw.
- My family and I moved from the Downriver Detroit area in 1978 and enjoy all that Northern Michigan has to offer; Lake Huron, the Straits of Mackinac, Mackinac Island, Mullet, Burt, Black, and Long Lakes, miles of inland waterway for boating and fishing, and thousands of acres of state forest for hunting, snowmobiling, and cross-country skiing.
- I am trained, experienced, and dedicated; you can count on me to handle all details of buying and selling.
- A full-time licensed real estate agent in the area since 1989 listing and selling beautiful northern Michigan.
- Member of the Water Wonderland Board of Realtors. Past Vice-President and Program Director for the Water Wonderland Board of Realtors
- Member of the Rotary Club of Cheboygan & a Paul Harris Fellow
- Member of the Cheboygan County Humane Society
- 2011 Premire Office
- Cheboygan Area Business and Professional Women's Club "Woman of Achievement" for 2003
- 2005 People's Choice Winner
- State of Michigan Real Estate License 1989 - Full Time Agent
- Associate Broker with Coldwell Banker Northern Lakes
- Yearly Sales Achievement Award winner
- Multi-million in sales
- Certified Negotiations Specialist
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- International Diamond Society 2012
- Personal and Professional Service
- Up to date with the latest in technology and marketing tools
- Listing and selling full-time since 1989
- Extensive knowledge of the area and the real estate market
- Residential Homes
- Resort Properties
- Waterfront Properties
- Vacant land / acreage
- First-time Home Buyers
- Foreclosed Properties
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch
- Military Markets