Contact Mrs. Gail DiPonio
Office: Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel Address: 201 Cadycentre, Northville, MI 48167 Office Phone: (248) 347-3050 Mobile Phone: (734) 751-8654 Fax: (248) 347-6791 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mrs. Gail DiPonio
- I am a full time sales associate supported by an entire team of real estate and marketing professionals to support you in your real estate transactions.
- My company has ten local offices and hundreds of sales associates and is locally owned and operated.
- My company is a principal broker for Cartus Relocation Corporation, the largest relocation and referral network in the nation.
- All my listings are fully enhanced with at least six photos on Realtor.com, ColdwellBanker.com, CBSchweitzer.com and many, many more.
- Our national website Coldwellbanker.com has been named Best Real Estate Website by the Web Marketing Association in its Web Award Competition.
- I will expose your home to and cooperate with the entire network of professional Realtors® throughout Southeast Michigan.
- If selling your home, I will provide you with honest feedback and real-time market information to ensure you are positioned and priced to sell.
- If buying a home, when we fully understand your home buying requirements, I will show you homes in the market that are in the right area and the right price.
- I will return your phone call or e-mail within 24 hours or less and provide you with a weekly progress report on the promotion and sale of your home or on your search for a home.
- Licensed Realtor since 1978. I've been at the Coldwell Banker office in Northville since Novemer, 1992.
- I appreciate the referrals I continually receive from my loyal client base--both Sellers and Buyers.
- In this strained real estate market, I enjoy working with first-time buyers to make sure they become knowledgeable of the entire buying process from beginning to closing, and beyond.
New Construction Homes
- From 1994 to 1996, I worked for a new construction home builder in Mystic Forest Subdivision in Novi. I still maintain some friendships with former buyers.
- It was an eye-openiong experience from the builders point of view. There are so many details to take care of for the buyer's dream home experience.
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative