Let me help you reach your real estate goals - whether you wish to sell a property or purchase in beautiful northern Michigan! KAREN KNOWS THE NORTH
Contact Karen Petrimoulx
Office: Coldwell Banker Fairbairn Realty Address: 7569 S US Highway 31, Alanson, MI 49706 Office Phone: (231) 548-9336 Mobile Phone: (231) 420-4441 Business: (231) 548-9336 Fax: (231) 548-4327 Email: email@example.com
About Karen Petrimoulx
- Karen Petrimoulx, originally from the Bay City area, has been living and working in Northern Michigan for the past 15 years. Karen is an active part of her community in the Mackinaw/Cecil Bay area where she resides with her husband and Real Estate partner Larry Gillion.
- I've been a year-round resident of the Mackinaw City area since 1997. I love all that Northern Michigan has to offer.
- I enjoy the real estate business and love to meet people from all over the country.
- I sell residential real estate with a strong emphasis on Lakefront Properties.
- I have extensive experience in local commercial real estate.
- Don't just listen to me, listen to my clients! "Karen recently sold our house. As you know, the market has been difficult, but Karen worked very hard to make it happen. She is the consummate professional and knows her stuff! If you're in doubt about which realtor to choose to sell your property, look no further than Karen Petrimoulx. If you need a great buyer's agent, I'm sure she'll work just as hard to find that perfect place for you to call "home." Thank you, Karen! You're the BEST!"
- 2007 International Sterling Society
- 2007 Superior Sales Performance $4.2 million
- 2006 Superior Sales Performance $2.5 million
- 2005 International Sterling Society
- 2006 Diamond Society
- 2005 Superior Sales Performance $5.3 million
- 2004 International Sterling Society
- 2004 Superior Sales Performance - $3.4 million
- 2003 Superior Sales Performance $3.0 million
- 2002 Rookie of the Year
- Graduate of Sharp Real Estate Institute 2001 State of Michigan Real Estate Board 2001
- Professional Designation - 2008
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- Waterwonderland MLS member since 2006
- Northern Michigan Board of Realtors since 2006
- Broad knowledge of Northern Michigan - including but not limited to Emmet, Cheboygan and Mackinaw Counties
- Let me help sell your home, vacant land, or a commercial property.
- I can help you search for and purchase a home, a vacant lot or land, or a commercial property
- As a Home Marketing Specialist, I will help your home look attractive and inviting to prospective buyers.
- Let me help make your dream come true!
- KAREN KNOWS THE NORTH
- Quotes from a few of my clients
- "You were just great to work with and explained everything very well so we knew what was happening at all times." Dorothy D. & Maribeth B.
- "Due to your dedication to your work, you made sure all the paperwork was in order and signed in a timely manner. I would highly recommend you to anyone looking for a real estate agent because I know you enjoy your work and would work as hard for them as you did for me." Anita C.
- "Karen didn't miss any details and was available anytime to answer our questions or to solve a problem." Kurt & Liz H.
- "It was an absolute pleasure each time we met or talked." Dave & Erica M.
- "Your splendid efforts on my behalf shall be long remembered. Your gracious and thoughtful manner are appreciated too." Marilyn K.
- "Karen did an excellent job for us in all phases of the purchase process - from putting together an offer, to doing comparative analyses, all the way to final closing." Kurt & Liz H.
- "Thank you so much for all your help in acquiring our property. You helped us achieve a little dream." Judy G. & Pat H.
- "We know you went above and beyond the call of duty in getting information, names, contacts, phone numbers, etc. for us." Jeff & Joni S.
- "If we could give her 6 STARS we would. Karen is absolutely outstanding !!! Not only is she our superstar agent we feel we have gained an amazing friend. We highly recommend Karen Gillion Petrimoulx!!! You will not find a more prepared and knowledgeable agent in the area then Karen."- Mike and Linda.