I look forward to helping you find the home of your dreams!
Contact Meagan Kempf
Office: Coldwell Banker A.L.M. Realty & Associates, Inc. Address: 1121 Parkdale Avenue, Manistee, MI 49660 Office Phone: (231) 723-3555 Mobile Phone: (231) 510-5572 Business: (231) 723-3555 Fax: (231) 723-6287 Email: Meagan@MeaganKempf.com
About Meagan Kempf
- VISIT MY WEBSITE - www.MeaganKempf.com
- VISIT MY WEBSITE - www.ManisteeForeclosures.com
- Full-time real estate agent with specializing in unique homes and waterfront properties, as well as vacant land development.
- I love to work with first-time home buyers! I will take time to explain the home-buying process to you and make sure you find the perfect place!
- I pride myself on being available 24/7 to my customers and clients, and promise to give my individual, undivided attention to you.
- IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR FORECLOSURES, BANK-OWNED HOMES, HUD HOMES OR REPOS, I am your bank-owned expert!
- Recognized as one of Coldwell Banker's top agents across the country!
- 2011 International Sterling Society Award
- 2010 International Diamond Society Award
- 2009 International Sterling Society Award
- Michigan State University - James Madison College
- Community development consultant for 8 years prior to becoming a Realtor.
- Prior to joining Coldwell Banker A.L.M., I worked in land development for a company named by INC Magazine as one of the 500 fastest growning, privately owned companies in America!
- Resident of Manistee County for nearly 15 years.
- Mother of three wonderful children and very active in the local community.
- Bank-owned homes, foreclosures, HUD homes, and repos. Visit my website at www.ManisteeForeclosures.com
- First-time homebuyers - ask me about Buyer Representation and what it means to you as a first time buyer!
- Vacant land development - visit the websites of my current vacant land projects: www.PierportShores.com
- Waterfront & riverfront properties. This area has some of the best beaches and bodies of water in the country!
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers