I offer outstanding personal service and attention to buyers and sellers with their most important housing decisions.
Contact Elinor Holbrook
Office: Coldwell Banker Hubbell BriarWood Address: 830 W Lake Lansing Rd - Suite 290, East Lansing, MI 48823 Office Phone: (517) 332-5100 Business: (517) 332-5100 Fax: (517) 332-1775 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Elinor Holbrook
- Two children; both Michigan State University Alumni, 5 grandchildren; one Michigan State University Alumni, one attending Michigan State University.
- Co-Chair, 2011, Broad Art Museum Gala
- Chair, Greater Lansing Housing Coalition Art Committee, and member of fundraising committee.
- April 9, 2009 award from the East Lansing City Council in "Recognition of Outstanding Contribution"
- 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 Coldwell Banker Hubbell BriarWood Most Valuable Player, Multi-Million Dollar Club
- GLAR President's "Million Dollar Club" Award
- 22 years experience helping buyers and sellers.
- Member of Michigan Association of REALTORS, MAR.
- Member of Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS, GLAR.
- 2013 Closed Sales $5.3 Million
- Relocation Assistance
- First Time Home Buyer Education and Assistance
- Downsizing and Senior Transition Assistance
- Mid-Century Modern Homes
- Cartus Network Buyer Specialist
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers