Thank you for visiting my Coldwell Banker web site! For more information, please also visit www.RealtorTamara.com.
Contact Tamara Smith
Office: Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel Address: 102 Kercheval Ave., Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236 Office Phone: (313) 886-4200 Mobile Phone: (313) 779-9282 Business: (313) 886-4200 Fax: (313) 343-5291 Email: email@example.com
About Tamara Smith
- Provide full and professional service to all sellers or buyers.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Experienced with first time home buyers, more seasoned buyers and sellers, relocating buyers and sellers, historic homes, investment properties.
- International referral network for any buyer or seller in any location.
- First ePRO certified Realtor in the City of Detroit
- Coldwell Banker Schweitzer Top 30 - Buyer Sales
- GRI - Graduate, REALTOR Institute
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- ePRO - first certified ePRO in the City of Detroit
- SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- "Tamara is very knowledgeable about the 'big picture' of the real estate industry. I have worked with her professionally and as her client and would highly recommend her."
- "Tamara went out of her way to make sure that our real estate transactions went off without a hitch. I commend her attention to detail and her knowledge of the market. I will surely use her again."
- "Tamara is a wonderfully professional and talented person that I have known for almost 20 years. I highly recommend her!"
- “Fantastic realtor and a great person. Tamara is an in-valuable resource, she truly knows her business and how to communicate it in common-speak. I would recommend Tamara for all of your real estate needs.”
- “Tamara is a focused, results-oriented broker. She has staying power in an industry with lots of professional turnover. I trust her local knowledge of her market area and her realism in judging property values. I look forward to working with her on multiple transactions because while she is a seasoned professional, she also remains enthusiastic, energetic and takes pride of ownership and responsibility in and for her listings.”
- "I know you have been to many a seminar. I know you have read many a book. I know you have learned many people skill lessons. But I don't know if you realize how well you use all that you have learned. I picked your picture out of a lot of realtors. I thought you looked like a 'get it done New Yorker.' Boy, was I right. You are on the top of my list of people who professionally practice."
- 'Tamara, I am still walking in circles with tears streaming! Thank you! Thank you!"
- "I have reached an age now where it is not easy to impress me; or for that matter to move me to acknowledge the work of someone special. However, just such a person in your organization has astonished me so much it behooves me to let you know what a jewel you have. I would like to give the highest possible praise for Tamara Smith. She is a Shining Star in the areas of the real estate market and interactions with clients and non-clients...She clearly demonstrated Leadership, Professionalism, Dependability, Trustworthiness...Tamara Smith has become my real estate agent for life, as well as a dear friend and sister in spirit."
- "THANK YOU very much for all of your help on selling my parent's property. I KNOW it was NOT easy, and I KNOW you had to push a lot of people; otherwise, it would have never happened. Thank you again!"
- "This letter is intended to express my complete confidence in Tamara Smith. Although she was not the listing agent on the recent sale of my home, she could not have been more courteous and helpful to me in following through with the sale of the property. I only wish that she had been the listing agent and could have reaped the full benefit of the sale. She worked tirelessly to see that the deal went through and that both parties were happy. She is an incredible asset and if I owned other property in MIchigan, I would contact her to be my listing agent. I certainly would recommend her to any friends in the Detroit area who may be contemplating a sale or purchase of property."
- Metropolitan Detroit
- Detroit, including Indian Village, East English Village, Rosedale Park, Palmer Park, the University District and more!
- Grosse Pointes
- Harper Woods
- Wayne County
- St. Clair Shores
- Macomb County
- Ferndale and Royal Oak
- Oakland County
- Referral Network for any where you want to buy or sell in North America!
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative