Welcome! Interview me, Barb McCollom to manage your house selling or buying transaction. Free comprehensive comparative market analysis of your house.
Contact Barbara McCollom
Office: Coldwell Banker Mt. Pleasant Realty & Assoc. Address: 304 East Broadway, Mount Pleasant, MI 48858 Office Phone: (989) 773-5972 Mobile Phone: (989) 330-0128 Business: (989) 773-5972 Fax: (989) 773-2197 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Barbara McCollom
- Top 10 Reasons to hire Barb McCollom as your Realtor 1. Service-25 years of customer service experience. You will be treated with the integrity with which I expect to be treated myself.
- 2. Expertise on the Central Michigan housing market. My husband, Chuck and I have lived in Mt. Pleasant for 30 years. We raised our children, worship, shop and volunteer in this community.
- 3. Coldwell Banker has the largest Mt. Pleasant team of real estate agents working to sell your house. Coldwell Banker/ Mt. Pleasant Realty sells more houses than any other company; over 45% in our market.
- 4. A professional online and print presence. Photography is my hobby. I will maximize your house photos featured in the Multiple Listing Service.
- 5. Marketing plan customized for your particular needs. I hold a Business/Marketing degree from Michigan State University.
- 6. Prompt response time. Your calls will be returned and you will be kept up-to-date on the progress of your listing.
- 7. Creative solutions to help best present your house. Staging suggestions will be discussed.
- 8. Comparable market analysis to set the best target price to list your house.
- 9. I will be your advocate and honest negotiator throughout the listing or buying process, paying careful attention to details.
- 10. Management of you house transaction resulting in an enjoyable, rewarding, and fun experience for you.
- Mt. Pleasant Chamber of Commerce Eagle Award
- American Red Cross Clara Barton Award
- Michigan Special Olympics Games Committee 24 years
- Member Michigan Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Short Sale/Foreclosure Resource
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Seller services-Listing specialist that include video, professional photos, literature box, your individual property website, listing notebook, QR code on literature, multiple website postings.
- Buyer services to include house needs analysis, pre-qualification with mortgage lender, Comparative market analysis, offer and negotiation, inspection and closing guidance..
- First Time home buyer consultation
- Lake/river properties
- New Construction
- Vacation properties
- Transfers to Central Michigan University
- Transfers to Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Listing properties
- First time home buyers
- Condominium sales
- Move up buyers
- New construction
- Lake front houses
New Construction Homes
- Buyer's Agent for new construction
- First Time Buyers