We never stop moving, I am ready to go to work for you. Please call Joy Schwarting "The key to selling your home" www.michiganhomepro.com
Contact Joy Schwarting
Office: Coldwell Banker Advantage Address: 4333 Red Arrow Highway, Stevensville, MI 49127 Office Phone: (269) 429-3070 Mobile Phone: (269) 519-4777 Fax: (269) 429-5029 Email: email@example.com
About Joy Schwarting
- Joy is a business professional with experience in sales and marketing. Born in Bangkok, Thailand, she earned a Bachelor’s degree in Communication Arts from Bangkok University, Thailand. Before coming to the United States to pursue a Master’s Degree, Joy was promoted to Chief of Charter Flights, a division of Bangkok Airways. Joy received a Master’s Degree in Management and Certificate of Organizational Development from North Park University in Chicago.After receiving her graduate degree, Joy spent several years gaining valuable managerial experience in various industries. Joy’s last position was Project Manager for a Fortune 500 Health Care Management company in Chicago. Ever entrepreneurial, she decided to pursue her dream of becoming a full time real estate agent with Century 21 in the Chicagoland area. Joy received the Achievement Award for Top Producer and was recognized by her company for her outstanding performance as a Leading Realtor in June 2007.
- After Joy and her family moved to Saint Joseph, Michigan, Joy resumed her real estate career with Coldwell Banker. Combining experience in selling real estate and an extensive business background; Joy has built her business from repeat and referral clients in both Michigan and Illinois. Joy works hard on behalf of her clients bringing disciplined skills to assure that your satisfaction and goals are attained.
- 2012 Platinum award recipient
- 2012 Educational Achievement Award
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication Arts
- Master’s degree in Management
- Certificate in Organizational Development
- Cartus Network Affinity Specialist (CNAS)
- Create21 Training by Century 21 Learning System
- Lakeland Hospice Volunteer
- Symphony League Volunteer
- Member of Executive Professional Woman Assoication, Michigan.
- First Time Home Buyer
- Resale property
- Relocation specialist
- Vacation property
- Specializes in the areas of St. Joseph, Stevensville, Benton Harbor, Waterlist, Coloma, Bridgeman and Barrier Springs.
- Single Family residential
- Multi-unit income opportunities
- First time buyers
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers