I'm a full time Agent for Coldwell Banker and Schmidt Realtors. I enjoy serving the Newberry and surrounding communities of the Eastern Upper Peninsu
About Luann Scheerer
- I'm a member of Newberry Area Ambassadors, Kiwanis Club and volunteer for the Newberry Elks with local activities. Newberry Area Ambassadors- Welcomes New business to the community. Kiwanis Club- raises funds for helping the children of our area.
- I grew up north of Michigan, around the Pike Lake area. I Love the beauty and ruggedness of the Eastern Upper Peninsula. I've lived in the Newberry and surrounding communities for most of my life. I currently live on the main street of Newberry in a beautiful Victorian home built in 1908. I'm happily married and enjoy getting to spend time with my 12 grandchildren.
- One of the things, I love the most with living in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan is the fishing. I enjoy spending time with my husband on the many beautiful lakes and the Tahquamenon River. My husband and I are restoring the house we now live in. I also, love the pastime of decorating my 1908 Victorian house for all the holiday seasons!
- I received my real estate license in 1998.
- I received my real estate license in 1998. I'm currently the manager of the Newberry office.
- First Time Buyers