Allow me to show you how much a Realtor can actually do for you!
Contact Weston Buchan
Office: Coldwell Banker Schmidt, Realtors Address: 402 East Front Street, Traverse City, MI 49686 Office Phone: (231) 922-2350 Mobile Phone: (231) 590-4355 Business: (231) 922-2350 Fax: (231) 947-4913 Email: email@example.com
About Weston Buchan
- I was born and raised right here in the Traverse City area.
- Graduated from Glen Lake High School in 2007
- Graduated from Grand Valley State University in 2011 with a degree in Business Management.
- I love the outdoors, hiking, fishing, and backpacking.
- I really have grown passionate for taking/making high definition pictures & videos of a wide variety of things.
- Almost my entire life I have been involved in music. First, it started with drums, I then discovered the acoustic guitar as well as singing. I still try to play, even for a little bit, everyday.
- Believe it or not I'm a bit of an adrenaline junky. I can't get enough of my extreme sports. Some of my favorites include surfing, skimboarding, snowboarding, and parkour. This is where my video passion initiated from.
- I am crazy in love with the Traverse City area and Leelanau County. I can say as a traveler we truly live in one of the most beautiful places in the entire world.
- Which brings me to my next point, I love to travel.
- I have an amazing family who loves and supports me in every aspect of my life.
- Graduated from Glen Lake high school in 2007 with an over all G.P.A. above 3.4 -During my four years of high school I earned thirteen varsity letters.
- Graduated from Grand Valley State University in 2011 with a degree in Business Management, having an over all G.P.A over 3.2 -During my four years there I earned four varsity letters for Track & Field (Indoor & Outdoor)
- Being a certified lifeguard working for the City of Grand Rapids I can proudly say I have saved the lives of a number of individuals
- As a musician, a large accomplishment was being able to say I have played my music in front of crowds in the thousands.
- After blowing out my left achilles running college track & field. I have been able to make an almost full recovery and focus on the activities that truly make me happy- extreme sports. I have even been able to pick up a few sponsorships just for doing the sports I love.
- Business Management Degree from Grand Valley State University in 2011
- A part of Traverse Area Association of Realtors
- A part of Michigan Associations of Realtors
- A part of National Association of Realtors
- A part of Young Professionals Network
- Education and certified completion from the U.S. Brokers Institute in 2011 & 2012
- Educated and certified from Coldwell Banker Universities with online E-fast start & Boost course
- Qualified and Current with the Realtors Code of Ethics
- Certified for completion in TAAR's new member courses
- Trained and current with the standard Equal Housing Opportunity
- High Definition Photos as well as High Definition Virtual (Video) tours.
- Marketing & Technology- I take full advantage of all the technology available, and make my listings well known. Contact me for previews.
- Extreme Work Ethic - I am still in the process of building my business. I work long hard hours, making sure I do everything possible to make myself and my business successful.
- Communication Skills- No matter who the person or the situation, I'm very easy to communicate with, understanding, and respectful.
- Trustability- No one wants to work with someone they can't trust, including me! I'm in this business to truly help people. I want to make friends who turn into clients rather than the other way around.
- Negotiation Skills- There are two sides to every real estate transaction. It is imperative to have someone you can work with who has the ability to navigate you through the whole process. It is important to know just what to say, how far to push, and to understand the other party's needs and goals as well. This ensures that both sides of the transaction go smoothly.
- Confidence- I believe approaching everything with confidence really leads to success. There is nothing I can't do, or figure out.
- Flexibility- I am very time efficient, and find ways to fit everything in, within a timely manner. I willingly change my schedule around for the convenience of my clients.
- Response Time- anytime I get contacted, I make it a point of emphasis to respond as soon as possible in a professional manner. This has been the reason current clients have chosen me as their Realtor.
- Problem Solving- Lets face it problems happen. I see problems just as a means to find a new route. There is very little I can't find a solution to, and when that does occur, I'm not afraid to ask the right questions of the right sources.
- Traverse City
- Leelanau County (Glen Arbor, Empire, Cedar, Maple City, Leland)