Contact Karin Batterton
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 38 Village Sq, Baltimore, MD 21210 Office Phone: (410) 235-4100 Mobile Phone: (410) 218-2566 Business: (410) 951-8504 Fax: (410) 433-5413 Email: KBatterton@cbmove.com
About Karin Batterton
- Practicing full-time professional Realtor for over 20 years and specializing in upper-end buyers and sellers. I also specialize in relocation, having worked with Johns Hopkins University and University of Maryland professional schools. Corporate transfers have also been a mainstay of my business. My goal is to make the transitional move as problem free and easy as it can be. High levels of comunication and problem prevention are my strengths.
- Neighborhood analysis, relocation, counseling services to buyers & sellers, brochure development and marketing and customer service
- You need a trained, experienced agent who has dealt with the potential minefield of problems that can occur and knows how to prevent them from happening to you. My basic philosophy is that knowledge is power and the better i am at teaching my buyers and sellers what to expect, the better the transactions are.
- Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors, Former Board Member GBBR and Million $ Association Graduate Realtor Institute, Certified Residential Specialist (GBBR) and Masters in Social Work from the University of Maryland School of Social Work
- Licensed in 1984 and a consistent multi-million dollar producer ever since with over Sixteen million dollars in sales in 2004. Million $ Club Member Member of the Board of Directors " The Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors Community Foundation"
- Upon graduation from Graduate School i was employed at The Kennedy- Kreiger Institute of Johns Hopkins Hospital as a social worker and then director of the Out-Patient department. In 1971 i became the Executive Director of the State Developemental Disabilities Council , responsible for establishing statewide programs for the handicapped .In 1979, after my first child was born i "retired" from full time work and became a consultant to the Federal and State governments concerning service development to the disabled. In 1984 i became a full time realtor using my administratvie and leadership skills to develope a successful indepentdent business.