Contact Mr. Steve Hagedorn
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 605 Pennsylvania Ave Se, Washington, DC 20003 Office Phone: (202) 547-3525 Mobile Phone: (202) 841-1380 Business: (202) 741-1707 Fax: (202) 547-8462 Email: SHagedorn@cbmove.com
About Mr. Steve Hagedorn
- I have the technology and resources to generate demand for your property, provide buyers with the detailed information they desire, and have the ability to respond instantly to online inquiries.
- With our Internet marketing program, Im determined to generate broad online exposure for home sellers at Americas leading real estate internet sites and portals, selling homes quickly and for the best possible price.
- To satisfy online home buyers, my listings have multiple photos and detailed property descriptions two of the most sought after features by online home shoppers.
- I provide superior customer service to home buyers with LeadRouter, our proprietary software, which allows me to respond immediately to inquiries from online buyers interested in any of my listings.
- To tap into the masses of Internet users searching for homes, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage continually purchases thousands of search terms on some of the Internets biggest search engines to drive home buyers to my local listings.
- Kate Helped me buy a home I used Steve to buy my condo several years ago. I was a terrified first time home buyer - and Steve was so calming and assuring. He found me an affordable condo and helped educate me on the tax credits! Fast forward 4 years and I get married. We turned to him again to sell the condo and buy a home. Steve made great staging recommendations, had his colleagues help set the market value of the condo, connected us to a great local mortgage company, and was always there thought the process. The condo sold in a week with multiple offers. We than used Steve to buy our dream home. He found us an reasonably priced home, close to metro, with a lovely backyard. We closed in 30 days. Steve's wisdom, patience, experience, and connections make him my one and only realtor. The fact Steve and his wife are fixtures in the Cap Hill neighborhood - make working with him a great experience. Mon, Jul 29, 2013
- Mon, Jul 29, 2013 Flag Share Patrick Helped me sell a home Steve helped us sell our home while we were living overseas. Although we spent more money than planned to prepare & stage the house (at his recommendation), the house sold within 1wk. He was a great coordinator for us, was flexible and responsive, and we generally felt we were in great hands. He was happy to sort things out for us as needed and even did a few things himself to save us some money. All this is amazing since we have actually still never met in person! We would recommend him without hesitation. Mon, Jul 15, 2013
- 2011 Coldwell Banker International President's Club Team
- 2010 Coldwell Banker International President's Club Team
- 2007 Coldwell Banker President's Club
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties