Welcome! My primary focus is on serving my clients well. I listen carefully so that I will clearly understand your needs, wants and dreams.
Contact Bob Riley
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 10050 Baltimore National Pike, Ellicott City, MD 21042 Office Phone: (410) 461-7600 Mobile Phone: (443) 676-6620 Voice Mail: (410) 480-3588 Fax: (410) 461-8309 Email: BRiley@cbmove.com
About Bob Riley
- I will work diligently to facilitate the sale of your home or the purchase of a new home that will satisfy your requirements. My goal is to exceed your expectations.
- Should you or one of your friends be in need of a REALTOR, I would very much like to serve you. I will give you my undivided attention and loyalty.
- Your referral of a friend would be greatly appreciated. I will provide them the best of care throughout their home buying or selling experience.
- If you or your friends are considering selling your home or buying a new home, I offer several years of real estate related experience, and a reputation for providing excellent service. Additionally, I offer extensive marketing services and competitive commissions.
- I have the technology and resources to generate demand for your property, provide buyers with the detailed information they desire, and have the ability to respond instantly to online inquiries.
- With our Internet marketing program, Im determined to generate broad online exposure for home sellers at Americas leading real estate internet sites and portals, selling homes quickly and for the best possible price.
- To satisfy online home buyers, my listings have multiple photos and detailed property descriptions two of the most sought after features by online home shoppers.
- I provide superior customer service to home buyers with LeadRouter, our proprietary software, which allows me to respond immediately to inquiries from online buyers interested in any of my listings.
- To tap into the masses of Internet users searching for homes, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage continually purchases thousands of search terms on some of the Internets biggest search engines to drive home buyers to my local listings.
- Experience: 2004 - Present: Realtor, Coldwell Banker Residential; 1994 - Present: Director of General Services, Erickson Retirement Communities; 1978 - 1994: Financial Mgmt., Ryland Homes and Mortgage Company; 1975 - 1978: Certified Public Accountant, Deloitte & Touche.
- Affiliations: Member of Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors; Member of Maryland Association of Realtors; Member of National Association of Realtors; Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants.
- Education: 1975: BS, Business Administration, Accounting, Univ. of MD.; 1976: Certified Public Accountant, State of Maryland; 2004: Realtor, Foundation for Success, Coldwell Banker Univ.
- Community: 1971 - 1977: Lieutenant, District of Columbia National Guard; 1979: Vice President, St. John's Community Association; 1992 - 1993: Member and Board Chairman, Howard Co. YMCA.; 1995 - 2005: Elder, Chapelgate Presbyterian Church.
- Personal: Married for 30 Years to Pam Riley; Have 2 Boys, Shawn and Patrick; Have a Grandson, Brendan; Enjoy Youth and Seniors, Softball, Skiing and Bicycling; Have Been a Resident of Howard County for 22 Years.