Contact Brooks Nobel
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 38 Village Sq, Baltimore, MD 21210 Office Phone: (410) 235-4100 Mobile Phone: (410) 790-0966 Business: (410) 951-8535 Fax: (410) 433-5413 Email: BNobel@cbmove.com
About Brooks Nobel
- Education: The Bryn Mawr School, Baltimore, Md. Boston University with transfer to University of Maryland, Bachelor of Arts in American Studies
- HOBBIES: Music, exercising my yellow lab, Moose, photography, and travel. TRAVEL: I have had the good fortune to have travelled to these wonderful places: Canada, England, Scotland, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Sweden, Holland, Hungary, Austria, Italy, Brazil, Morocco, Senegal, Gibraltar, Canary Islands, Bahamas and Aruba. RESIDENCES: I have lived in Baltimore, Toronto, Boston and San Diego.
- To represent my clients' best interest and guide them through the process of buying and/or selling in a way that best educates and protects them, and still achieves their desired result: a successfully negotiated purchase or sale transaction which leaves all parties feeling positive about their real estate experience.
- I am a real estate agent with a conscience. I believe the only way to conduct business is in a timely, conscientious, enthusiastic but cautious manner, and always with the client's best interest at heart. I am easily accessible, will respond quickly to your needs and work harder than most to achieve your goals along with you.
- Residential Real Estate Sales Licensee, 2001. Owner/Operator of Coffee Cafe, Baltimore (espresso bar and roastery). Personal Computing Manager for national Canadian insurance company. Business Forms Designer.