Contact Philip Guire
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 605 Pennsylvania Ave Se, Washington, DC 20003 Office Phone: (202) 547-3525 Mobile Phone: (202) 255-8401 Business: (202) 547-1731 Fax: (202) 547-8462 Email: PGuire@cbmove.com
About Philip Guire
- Licensed in the District of Columbia and Virginia, Phil is a eight year resident of Capitol Hill, where he lives with his wife Sarah, daughter Josephine and canine Sam. Prior to begining a career in real estate, Phil was active as a staffer for a US Senator as well as the Washington, DC policy advisor for a governor.
- Although a prominent number of Phil's transactions have occured within the shadows of the US Capitol, he has extensive experience throughout the city and surrounding suburbs.
- Phil's clients have great things to say about the customer service that he has provided them in their most important purchase. Just email Phil for a comprehensive list of references.
- I have the technology and resources to generate demand for your property, provide buyers with the detailed information they desire, and have the ability to respond instantly to online inquiries.
- With our Internet marketing program, I’m determined to generate broad online exposure for home sellers at America’s leading real estate internet sites and portals, selling homes quickly and for the best possible price.
- To satisfy online home buyers, my listings have multiple photos and detailed property descriptions – two of the most sought after features by online home shoppers.
- I provide superior customer service to home buyers with LeadRouter, our proprietary software, which allows me to respond immediately to inquiries from online buyers interested in any of my listings.
- To tap into the masses of Internet users searching for homes, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage continually purchases thousands of search terms on some of the Internet’s biggest search engines to drive home buyers to my local listings.