Contact Sue Gould
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 7402 York Rd Ste 204, Towson, MD 21204 Office Phone: (410) 823-2323 Mobile Phone: (410) 274-0493 Business: (410) 616-1724 Fax: (410) 821-0377 Email: MGould@cbmove.com
About Sue Gould
- Many years of teaching Science at all levels has helped me with developing critical thinking skills,problem solving,and decision making. Over 24 years of real estate experience and raising 6 teenagers have sharpened my negotiating skills. My husband John and I have combined our business and technical expertise to better serve our clients. We enjoy the diversity that working with buyers and sellers in Baltimore City and Baltimore County has brought to our business. Born and raised in Baltimore, we share a great affection for the area. We look forward to the opportunity to further contribute to the community as an important component of our success. Let us put our talents and enthusiasm to work for you.
- It is a great pleasure to achieve personal & professional goals while being able to help match so many buyers and sellers with their needs. We are often the first contact newcomers will have to our area. It is important for us to be able to create a true picture of the opportunities and ambience of our communities. While representing sellers, our knowledge of local neighborhoods is the key to effective marketing. We are grateful for and dependent on sastified past clients for their continuing referrals. Building loyalty is an important aspect of the real estate business we enjoy.
- Life Member Of The Real Estate Million Dollar Association. (REMDA) Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI) Member of the Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors (GBBR) Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Member of the Maryland Association of Realtors Member of the National Association of Realtors Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Licensed with the State of Maryland since 1980. Have remained working with O'Conor, Piper & Flynn until that company merged with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in 2002. Sales Masters Club President's Circle Award Listed in the top quartile in production in my office since 1990.
- Member of the Executive Board of The Real Estate Million Dollar Association Ltd. Member of the Executive Board of Project Call, a Literacy Project for Adults.. Bachelors Degree from The College of Notre Dame with a concentration in Biology. Taught Science in Baltimore City and Baltimore County. Tutor for Project Call, a Literacy Project for Adults.