Contact Kendall Skirven
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 700 Frederick Rd, Catonsville, MD 21228 Office Phone: (410) 744-4100 Business: (410) 409-2743 Fax: (410) 744-1160 Email: KSkirven@cbmove.com
About Kendall Skirven
- I have lived in Catonsville for 52 yrs. I have 2 children, Michael 26 & daughter Kaitlin 21 and I enjoy volunteering in their schools, sponsoring sports activities. Being a mother. I certainly understand the importance of family & community involvement & management of time. I have been known for my HIGH energy level & my dedication to both buyers and sellers. I love Catonsville and love what I do.
- Provide buyer with recent purchasing forms, daily committment to finding a home that meets buyers needs, financial guidelines; offer sellers package for creative marketing with digital photos, mailings, advertisement exposure & highlight sheets. Constant phone communication on showing progress, inspections.
- I have served as a licensed Realtor for over almost 35 years. My mentor was a well respected, very successful leader not only in the community, but in the industry.He built a company of 5 offices that to this day is still remember and admired. Charlie Skirven taught me to believe in what you do, go the extra mile, NEVER give up, When you greet someone with a smile, a smile will be returned. Be honest and true to yourself. After all we are in a service business and are here to serve the public for they are making the biggest investment of their lives and I have been chosen to be the one to help that dream come true. I have always loved what I do and am proud to be a Realtor.
- 35 years of full time real estate experience. Assistant Manager, Top Sales Associate 1986-89, 1994, 1996-97,2001,2002,2003, Top Listing Associate 1986-92, 94-95, 1999, 2001, 2002, 2003. Carry GRI, CRS designations 2002, 2003
- Having served in the Real Estate industry for almost 35 years I have seen more changes and growths then most professionals will ever encounter. I love what I do and believe in the American Dream of owing a home. This would not be possible without the committment, experience, high energy and the desire to learn what is best for our clients.