Greetings from the historic district of Old Town Alexandria, Virginia. I look forward to assisting you locate and acquire the home you desire.
Contact Mr. Peter Rickert
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 310 King St, Alexandria, VA 22314 Office Phone: (703) 518-8300 Mobile Phone: (703) 508-9081 Voice Mail: (703) 682-5456 Fax: (703) 518-8314 Email: PRickert@cbmove.com
About Mr. Peter Rickert
- I am a results oriented Realtor. Critical to the process of succesful home transactions is the meeting of customer expectations. I address expectation fulfilment upfront at potential buyer client interviews & listing presentations.
- In fact, as an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), I require my clients to sign a Buyer/Broker Agreement as a prerequisite to commencing the home acquisition process with me.
- Understandibly, not all customers and Realtors are comfortable working with each others varying business styles. I do not believe in forcing the issue and or business relationship.
- For this very reason, I engage each and every potential client in a Buyer interview where we can determine our compatability factor.
- Besides providing me with client specific information, I find these meetings afford both sides a "test drive" of the potential business relationship.
- I am a proponent of the concept of streamlinig. I do not waste peoples valuable time.
- I see the future of Real Estate moving toward the Web and am actively using this as a focal point for my marketing and technology efforts.
- *******Please visit my website @ www.AlexandriaProperties.com**********
- I have acheived the following designations: ****** Realtor®
- e-PRO® Certified - http://www.epronar.com?************************* whyuseepro.htm
- ABR® - Accredited Buyer Representative. ********** CMAS - Cendant Mobility Affinity Specialist.******* CMMS - Cendant Mobility Marketing Specialist.*** CMRS - Cendant Mobility Referral Specialist.***** USAA - USAA Movers Advantage Training Graduate.
- Sitting Member of the Gov. Affairs Cmte.- NVAR. Member in Good Standing - NVAR, VAR, RPAC, RNC.
- Member of the 2004 Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club for the Coldwell Banker MidAtlantic Region.
- Graduated Choate Rosemary Hall, Wallingford Ct. - May 1983.
- Graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville Va. - June 1987.
- Mortgage Banker with nationally recognized Lender straight out of college.
- Worked at Hiban & Graffius as the Property Manager for multiple condominium developments around the DC area.
- Worked, staffed and managed multiple unit restaurant chains (Austin Grills & Chipolte) in the Baltimore/DC market.
- **********Second Generation Realtor ************* family members involved in Real Estate industry at the local,state and national level.
- I am an active member of and contributor to the Realtors Political Action Committee - RPAC.
- Licensed in both Virginia & the District of Columbia.
- Listing Agent/ Buyer Representative for customers in the City of Alexandria, Fairfax County and D.C.
- Assistant to the Associate Broker and another Top Producer in the King Street Office, Alexandria, Virginia.
- **********Old Town Alexandria, Virginia.************ Hollin Hills, Fort Hunt, Villamay, Tauxemont, Mason Hill,Stratford Landing, Mt. Vernon, Lake Barcroft.
- Arlington, Virginia
- Washington D.C.
- Condominiums. (New construction & Resales)
- 1031 Starker Exchanges.
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative