Contact Gwen Corkran
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 2023 Emmorton Rd, Bel Air, MD 21015 Office Phone: (410) 515-2000 Voice Mail: (410) 515-8236 Fax: (410) 515-2014 Email: GCorkran@cbmove.com
About Gwen Corkran
- Life-time resident of Harford County, Past member of Baltimore & Harford County Chamber of Commerce, Served five years on Board of Directors for Open Doors, Served six years on Harford County Commission for Women, Served four years on SARC Board of Directors, Served six years on the HCC Leadership Academy Board of Directors, Founder and past President of the Harford Leadership Alumna Association, Past member/President of the Harford County Chapter of AAUW, Married to Robert E. Corkran - Technical Support Manager - Southern States , Mother of Blythe Corkran, Active member of Mt. Zion United Methodist Church Emmaus/Steppingstone Steering Committee Member
- MARKETING PLAN FOR SELLING YOUR HOME - MINIMUM STANDARDS: Place your home on the Multiple List Service so that it reaches thousands of realtors immediately. Put a lock box on your door to allow other realtors to show your home whenever convenient without you having to be there. Put a tastefully designed sign on your front lawn to attract buyers who are looking to buy in your neighborhood. Film a Virtual Tour of the inside of your home and make it accessible on the internet for out of town buyers to tour before coming to the area. Place a minimum of one ad per month in a local paper and one in a Baltimore paper. Prepare business card announcements of your home for you to give out to friends and neighbors who might know someone who is interested in buying in your area. Place flyers in your home for the use of buyers who are visiting your home to take with them as a reminder of what it was they liked so much about your home.
- My mission is to provide the highest level of Home Ownership services to area buyers, sellers, corporate clients and investors. I will constantly seek new opportunities to better serve all my clients and to assure my clients achieve a satisfactory and strees-free experience whether buying or selling a home.
- Graduate of Real Estate Institute - GRI, Relocation Destination Specialist, Member of the Prudential National Leading Edge - placed in top 7% nationally, Member of the Harford County Million Dollar Realtor Association, National Association of Realtors Diversity Certified, HUD "One America" Certified, Harford County Association of Realtors, Maryland Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Previous recipient of Prudential Carruther Realtors "Rookie of the Year" for tri-state area E-certified.
- Gwen Corkran brings with her 25 years of sales experience, community leadership and program development. She has received many awards in the field of real estate. Her first year as a realtor she received the Rookie of the Year Award. She has consistently received awards for her sales every year since. She is a Life-Time member of the Million Dollar Realtors Association of Harford County. She is also a recipient of the Harford County Leadership Award.
- She has her GRI, is E-Certified and completed the Federal Diversity training program.
- She has experience selling in Cecil, Harford, Anne Arundel, Prince Georges and Baltimore Counties as well as Baltimore City. She is also knowledgeable in development and comprehensive zoning issues.
- She has been active in Harford County, both in government and community service for the past 30 years. She has served in a leadership capacity for the following: the Board of Directors for Harford Community College's Leadership Academy; Open Doors; SARC; The Harford County Commission for Women; American Association of University Women (AAUW); Harford County Chamber of Commerce; Emmaus; and the Board of Trustees for Mt. Zion UMC.
- "I bring the same level of commitment, integrity and dedication to real estate that I have always practiced in my commitment to this community. I was taught as a child that you should never take your blessings for granted. It's like today's concept of random acts of kindness. For all that I have received in my life, I am responsible for giving back to my community, church, friends and anyone I come in contact with through my business. I treat others as I would wish to be treated, always striving to give them the best possible representation available anywhere."
- Gwen earned her undergraduate degree in Government Administration from the University of Maryland and her Masters in Psychology at Towson University. She was also in the first graduating class of the prestigious Harford Leadership Academy.