As a full-time realtor since 1993, clients benefit from my knowledge of local properties & waterways. My core business is based upon client referrals.
Contact Richard Budden
Office: Coldwell Banker Chesapeake Real Estate Company Address: 114 S. Cross Street, Suite B, Chestertown, MD 21620 Office Phone: (410) 778-0330 Mobile Phone: (443) 480-1181 Fax: (410) 778-9218 Email: email@example.com
About Richard Budden
- I am an experienced, full-time Realtor representing buyers and sellers of Eastern Shore Real Estate since 2003. My core business is based upon client referrals, which I attribute to the integrity and commitment I offer my clients. I was pleased to be distinguished as the #1 Top Producing Realtor in Kent County for 2010.
- Whether you are selling or buying Eastern Shore Real Estate, you will benefit from my extensive local knowledge of properties and waterways in Kent County, Queen Anne's County, Talbot and Cecil County.
- Visit my Website at: EasternShoreofMarylandRealEstate.com. You can browse for information about the area and view the MLS Homes for Sale.
- 2010 Top Producing Realtor for Kent County
- GRI, 2010 Top Producer for Kent County
- Distinguished in 2010 as the Top Producing Agent for Kent County. In addition to residential, I have experience with sales of waterfront properties, farms and commercial ventures.
- Nearly 30 years ago I moved here from Annapolis with my wife, Vicki. Kent County’s natural beauty, quiet lifestyle, and diverse community was a wonderful setting for our children, Scott and Nichole, to write a special history of their own. I have been active as a full-time agent since 2003. I was previously a business owner for 20 years. With my sales background, interest in architecture, and passion for living on the Eastern Shore, Real Estate is a natural second career for me. Participating in the community provides insight for my business. Currently, I sit on the Board of Chester River Association. This helps me keep abreast of what is being done to preserve our waterways. I have been an active volunteer for over 20-years in Boy Scout Troop 130. Currently I assist as an Eagle Scout Advisor. I also participate in the Kent County Amateur Radio Society. Our community is rich in culture and heritage. I enjoy introducing 'newcomers' to this unique and beautiful are
- Waterfront, Farms and Historic Homes
- Clients benefit from my knowledge of the local waterways, properties and locales.
- Experienced in the sale of historic homes, waterfront properties and 'Second Homes'
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties