Contact Jean North
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 22 W Padonia Rd Ste A-100, Timonium, MD 21093 Office Phone: (410) 252-2111 Mobile Phone: (410) 371-3875 Voice Mail: (410) 667-5559 Fax: (410) 667-8885 Email: JNorth@cbmove.com
About Jean North
- Being a full-time professional Real Estate Agent and an active mother of 2 young adults I have the energy and experience to make everyones dreams and wishes come true. With a background in collections and construction, I pride myself in attention to detail and communication with my clients.
- I believe in giving back to the community and in doing so, am a welcome face at the Hereford Food Bank. For many years, I have overseen the collections and donations of toys and food to be donated to help those less fortunate. From perishables to kids- my family has raised money thru other fundraisers and social funtions for the local Rec Council and Hereford High School baseball team.
- Our national reputation at Coldwell Banker, provides the ultimate worldwide exposure to the consumer. As a full service broker, Coldwell Banker offers mortgage, agency representation and settlement services. From start we've got you covered.
- I thoroughly enjoy making my customers dreams come true. When it comes to their most expensive and cherished investment, my experience and detail orientation allows for the transaction to run as smoothly as possible. MAKE YOUR GREEN WITH JEAN!!
- Taking the extensive training to provide my buyers exceptional negotiating and marketing skills, I have earned the designation of the Acreddited Buyer Representative.
- Proud member of the National Association of Realtors and Maryland Association of Realtors.
- Serving the Greater Baltimore Board areas.
- My services are not limited to Maryland, as I am a ceritified Cendant Mobility Relocation Specialist. This means the relocating client will have full knowledge and understanding of the new area that they will be living in.
- With a family history in new construction and rehab since 1980, I offer an extensive understanding of homes from the basement to the roof, both inside and out. From the time I entered the business in 1993, I was awarded "Rookie of the Year" , where my business only grew from there providing my customers attention to detail. My services do not end with my customers, as I have been awarded the "Home Team Spirit Award" from my colleaques in the office on multiple occasions. Providing Mentor leadership throughout the years to up and coming Real Estate Agents, I take pride in knowing that I have contributed to the successes of others.
- From condos to estates, no request is too small or too big. From the basement to the roof, both inside and out, whether new or old, I can help. Every transaction is treated equally.