Contact Ms Cheryl Boone
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 22 W Padonia Rd Ste A-100, Timonium, MD 21093 Office Phone: (410) 252-2111 Mobile Phone: (410) 493-5846 Business: (410) 493-5846 Fax: (410) 821-0375 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ms Cheryl Boone
- Personal Background:
- Cheryl is a mother of three grown children, all who attended or are attending St Paul's School for Girls and St Paul's, with 3 dogs and one cat. She has lived in Baltimore for 24 years, enjoying activities such as tennis, running and walking the dogs.
- Cheryl participates in many Charitable 3K and 5K runs, such as the Baltimore Woman's Classic, a supporter of the Chesapeake Bay Foundation, Turn Around, Santa Claus Anonymous, and the Woman's Law Center.
- In addition to her knowledge of Real Estate she will bring to your transaction her 18 years of experience in accounting and financial ability from a multimillion-dollar company.
- Cheryl has bought residential and vacation properties herself and knows how stressful the buying and selling process can be. She knows many have to deal with children and parents. Cheryl knows the juggling of needs; she has done it herself. You will find Cheryl friendly and easy to get along with. Her ability to give attention to detail will make your buying or selling process a smooth one.
- Benefits to you:
- Whether you are thinking to buy, sell or are just curious, email Cheryl to recieve FREE important local Real Estate information through www.myhomemanagementclub.com. Nothing to buy, free for the asking!
- You will take each step together to make the whole process a pleasant one. Cheryl won't be happy until you have found the right house.
- National Association of Realtors, Maryland Association of Realtors, Greater Board of Baltimore Realtors, and Woman Investors of Real Estate My Home Management Club House Values
- Designations: E-Marketing Specialist
- Business Philosophy: Sharing the knowledge so buyers and sellers can make comforatable well-informed decisions. Making the residentail buying process hassel free to the buyers and the sellers.
- Buyers and your family can expect client service with the newest of technology to find the right house for you. Get a prequalification for an accurate search to fit your needs and likes. Sharing the knowledge will help buyers make comfortable, well-informed decisions to choose the right house for the best price. Buying a house should be a pleasurable experience. Working together with Cheryl, you will find that house!
- Cheryl will actively listen and spring into action to find your dream home. Sophisticated technology with an exhausted search of homes, Cheryl will quickly help you find the right home in this fast moving market. More importantly, with Cheryl knowing a lot of people in Baltimore she is able to give you a heads up on upcoming property. Because Cheryl treats people right, they come to her first. So even if you are just thinking of buying...call Cheryl today. A journey of one thousand miles starts with one step. Take that step!
- Sellers and your family should expect a customized strategy. Using the lastest technology available such as virtual tours and digital photograghs, email campaigns, internet exposure on sites including www.ColdwellBankermove.com and www.Realtor.com, brochures and print ads. Pre-qualifying buyers will make sure your time and efforts are not waisted by bringing you ready, willing and able buyers.
- Buyers and Sellers will enjoy a hard working, loyal and dedicated professional agent.
- Baltimore City, Ocean City, Baltimore, Carroll, Harford, Howard, Prince George's, Montgomery, Worcester, Wicomico, and Somerset Counties.
- Additional Services available to you through Coldwell Banker:
- Ask Cheryl about: Guaranteed Sales Plan, Mortgage,Title, Concierge, and Relocation Services, Property Management, Home Protection Plan, Luxury Home Marketing, Senior Advantage, Coastal Vacation and Investment Properties and much more!