"Building my business, one happy client at a time!"
Contact Sue Kronlund
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 2 Maple Ave, Shrewsbury, MA 01545 Office Phone: (508) 845-1077 Mobile Phone: (508) 320-8797 Business: (508) 845-1077 Fax: (508) 842-1560 Email: Sue.Kronlund@NEMoves.com
About Sue Kronlund
- SELLERS and BUYERS should Anticipate Success,Communication and Teamwork!
- I believe in 'Building my business, one Happy Client at a time'
- Through my experience I am successful in marketing real estate in different economic trends
- 12 time Platinum Award Recipient for Top Sales
- Recognized for Top Sales Performance and Customer Satisfaction as Coldwell Banker Broker of the Month on several occasions
- Licensed MA Real Estate Broker (License #133243)
- Certified in Buyer Representation since 1991
- Member of National, State and Greater Worcester Board of Realtors
- Member of Multiple Listing Service property information service
- Licensed Notary Public for the State of MA
- Personally renovated single and multi-family homes
- 20 years of experience in successfully working with prospective buyers and sellers and rental clients.
- I understand buyers and sellers have common goals yet individual needs.
- Unmatched knowlegde about Central Massachusetts communities.
- Always keeping informed of the local and nationwide real estate trends and values
- Visit my website: www.SueSellsProperties.com
- Relocation Specialist for Buyers and Sellers
- Buyer Representation since 1991
- Certified appraisal courses through the Greater Worcester Board of Realtors
- Sale and Purchase of single family, condominium, and business properties
- Rental agent as well as managing rental property
- Sale of residential, multi-family,condominiums,commercial properties.
- I also participate in the rental of single family homes, and offer property mangement advice.